Chapter 17

For the time being they had a substitute teacher - an Auror for D.A.D.A

Let's just say most fifth and seventh years are going to Rock in the subject .

The woman had blonde hair and light hazel eyes . Her name was Annabeth Jackson .

[ If you get this 🍪 take this cookie dear Bff's  ]

She thought D.A.D.A amazingly but unfortunately she was only a substitute.

----------------------------------------------------

Break came fast and students filed out of the school and rushed into the carriages eager to celebrate Yule or Christmas.

Ginny stopped Hadrian and batted her eyelashes . He scrunched up his nose in disgust.

" Yes Ms.Weasley ?"

" It's Ginny and Harry are you coming with me to the Burrow " she said

Harry openly showed his disguist ," Ms.Weasley ! We are in no way aquantices! Plus I am staying with my Godfather . Now goodbye "

He turned in his heel and boarded a carriage .

It was unfortunately the last one .

----------------------------------------------------

Luna and Neville looked at him with mock sympathy to which very really glared .

Ginny entered the carriage and looked at Harry .

" Oh how sad there is no more place how sad that the only place is your lap Harry "

Hadrian sneered ," listen here Wealsey this carriage is empty so sit over there "

He pointed towards the far corner .

----------------------------------------------------

The trio quickly boarded the train and practically sprinted to find the rest of the group .

They shut the door just as Ginny came around .

" Phew " sighed Hadrian in relief .

The others chuckled at his reaction and interrogated him about what had happened .

He explained them everything and added his own comments which sent them all spiraling into laughter .

----------------------------------------------------

The happiness was disturbed by RONALD FRICKIN WEASLEY  .

" Yes Weasley ?" Drawled Hadrian

" Don't talk to my sister "

"Gladly just tell her to keep her distance "

" Good joke she hated Slimy Snakes "

"Oh well it's good that snakes aren't slimy then "

" Whatever " he huffed and left .