Chapter 3

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

It had Been a day since the whole train ride . Hadrian had gotten into Slytherin and his 'parents' hated that .

It was time for breakfast and Hadrian went down along with Draco and Theo . Blaise said he would come in later .

They were chatting when Proffeser Quirrel entered the great hall .

He sat on the teacher's table and Hadrian knew something was off .

( Voldemort was pretending to be Quirrel)

Voldemort saw his godson's confused face and chuckled before removing the glamour off his eyes and putting them back on .

Hadrian smiled and Contently started eating his food again

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

Every class was too easy for young Hadrian and then after finishing everything he went to the Astronomy Tower to look at the view.

He was so lost in the  mesmerizing view that he did not realise someone came up from behind him and pushed him .

The last thing he heard was
" Goodbye you disgrace of a Potter"

The next morning , Hagrid found the young boy's body . Everyone knew that Hope was the last person to go to the Astronomy Tower as it was late .

But Albus Dumbledore made it seem like an accident and that Hope never went there .

After a lot of manipulation , people believed the crap Albus was saying .

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°

Hadrian woke up to see his father and Mother .
"Mom ? Dad ?"

The two smiled and hugged him .

His father then frowned
"Dad , what is it "

His father took a deep breath in and replied
"As great as it is to have you here Hade , your time has not come yet ... You must go to a different timeline "

"I understand dad , h-how to "

"I can send you there but beware you will be the only child  ."

"People like Heir Malfoy , Heir Zabini , Heir Nott and your godfather shall remeber everything .... You will also be sent to when you received your Hogwarts letter . "

Hadrian nodded and smiled befor hugging his parents for the last time before he was surrounded by a golden light .

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

He woke up in a cupboard . He wrinckled his nose in disguist as he walked outside his 'room'.

" BOY !!! GET THE MAIL"

The man who he hated to call uncle said

"Yes uncle Vermon "

Harry 'timidly' walked to get the mail and saw his Hogwarts letter . He hid it and scurried inside .

He then went back to his Cupboard and by casting a Lumos he saw his letter .

He smirked and his the letter . After casting the spell , he noticed that all his stuff from the other timeline was here .

( Time Skip to when Hagrid Comes and takes Harry to Diagon Alley  )

"Fir's Harry we mus' be goin' to Gringotts , Eh uhm Wizardin' Bank y'know "