Chapter 15

Classes were mostly normal excluding the annoying duo now trio - Ginny , Ron and Hermione .

" Anyways Harry are you coming over to the Burrow ?" Asked Ginny batting her eyelashes

" Uhm isn't a Burrow what a rabbit's home is called and is there something stuck in your eye . As far as I'm concerned there is a muggle thing called eye drops which will help " he said before joining up with his 'group'

----------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately it was Friday i.e D.A.D.A

The first class was horrible . They had to write a test on Lockheart!

Hadrian ended up writing nonsense and submitted it while duplicating a blank copy to send to a certain official whose niece was a Hufflepuff . He snapped out of thoughts just as Lockhart confronted a laughing Seamus .

"Think it's funny don't you "

Seamus promptly closed his mouth and Lockhart let the Cornish pixies which were locked in a cage , out .

It was  Chaos !

Lockhart failed his job as a teacher greatly by casting a non existent spell.

Things were torn and scattered around . Lockheart's wand was thrown into a corner .

Ron got stuck on the chandellier

" Immobulous Maxima !!!!!" Yelled Hadrian .

Every pixie froze and fell down . Using the levitation spell , the pixies were rounded up. 

Lockhart got up from his desk and breathed out a sign of relief .

"Thank Mr.Potter but you see i would have done it but i was looking for my wand "

Hadrian and the other Slytherins glared and left the room . Following them the Gryffindors also left .

----------------------------------------------------

The next day and incident popped up where Ron and Hermione were discovered near the sight of Mrs.Norris petrified.

The chamber of secrets has been opened . Enemies of the heir , beware

Was written on the wall . Filch threw a  tantrum and Mcgonnagle promptly shut him up .

----------------------------------------------------

A few days later there was a duelling club .

" Now now can all of you see me , great . Anyways Dumbledore has allowed me to conduct this duelling club . This is my assistent Proffesor Snape . Don't worry students you will still have your Potions Proffesor in one piece "

Hadrian and the other Slytherin chuckled .

----------------------------------------------------

"Expelliarmus" casted Snape carelessly and Lockhart was flung back and his wand was in Snape's hand .

" Lovely demonstration on what not do . But if i wished i could've easily blocked the spell "

"Perhaps it is prudent to teach the students how to block unfriendly spells ?" Mocked Snape.

"Right uhm duo's uhm Potter , Weasley "

Said people walked up on the stage .

" Expelliarmus " cried out Ron

Hadrian sidestepped .

" Lumos Maxima !" Said Hadrian and Ron was confused .

Seeing this Hadrian smirked
"Flippendo , Glacies , Expelliarmus , Stupefy "

Ron barely had enough time to cast a spell and he was frozen .... Literally .

" Winner is Mr.Potter "

Hadrian smiled and waved his wand and Ron was unfrozen .

Hadrian was about to climb down when -

" Serpenseptoria " Ron casted

There were sounds of outrage and even Flitwick looked livid

" Mr .Wealsey it is shameful to try to cast a spell at your opponent when the duel is over or behind their back !" He yelled .

" Sorry Professor"

The snake went closer to Hadrian who waved his hand and the snake vanished .

His Parseltounge should just remain a secret .

----------------------------------------------------