Chapter 19

Dumbledore had hired an auror who was the worst . He was extremely biased and was the biggest Dumb-ass-door follower.  Like he'd keep complimenting the guy , again and again .

“ What are we to do , Black is innocent and Pettigrew is not an option ” said Dumbledore , frustrated .

“ What if we take the year off and try to reel him in and next year we put him in the triwizard torunament ”

“ If it gets passed in Wizengmot ”

“ What do you mean by that Arthur !”

“ Sorry Molly , it's just , the place is so uh prejudiced y'know , like they're very prejudiced ”

Molly nodded and Dumbledore looked intrigued , “ Nice Idea M'Boy , I suppose it can be done ”

The group nodded and then went back to their usual things. 

“ Hey Drake ” called out Hadrian

“ Yea ?”

“ We have Auror Octavian's class now ”

“ Dam it !”

“ i know right , curse the fates ” exclaimed Blaise

“ Dam Right ” said Theo

“ He's the worst honestly , he should just jump into the Black Lake or from the astronomy Tower ” said Pansy

“ Amen To that ” chorused the others

The group walked to Auror Octavian's class and the man stood there .

“ Today class , we shall be learning about how the great Albus Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald ” he announced

“ Uhm Proffessor, this is a Defense against the dark arts class , how would learning that help ?” asked Daphne

“ Ah a good Question Ms Greengrass , i do not supposed you doubt my teaching , after all i am very experienced in the field ”

The Slytherins glared at the man and the cultured Gryffindor- Neville glared , secretly .

“ No sir i do not doubt you. Please do return to your very important lesson  ” she said

The guy narrowrd his eyes and tried using his very tiny non-existent brain to detect sarcasm in her words. 

“ Fine , carrying on ”

By the end of the lesson , every cultured person there , wanted to officially kill their D.A.D.A Proffessor.

Ginny batted her eyelashes at the boy-who-lived and gave the most cringiest smile ever .

“ Harry !” she exclaimed as she flung herself onto the boy who felt more like a wall than a boy .

She looked up to see , she was infact in front of a wall.  “ what ” she muttered numbly as she looked around

What the actual Hades had happened

“ I love shadowing ” exclaimed Hadrian as he walked inside his dorm , much to the amusement of Draco Malfoy , Theodore Nott and Blaise Zambini .

“ What happened ?”

He explained how Weaslette flung herself at him and how he had shadowed her to a wall.

The other occupants , grinned at him
“ Perfection ”

Over the next few days , Ginny tried to get closer to Hadrian and  Hermione would give Hadrian knowing looks . Like what the actual hell.

≈ The brat will hopefully fall for Ginny and then we'll be rich ≈

Hadrian froze as he heard the voice . He scurried out of the hall and to the  abandoned part of the Astronomy tower and his pupils turned black .

A death rune appeared on his arm and  his skin turned ghastly pale .

“ What happened ” he said looking confused

A deity appeared in front of Hadrian
“ Ah Hadrian Peverell , it seems that you are worthy to recieve the title after all ”

“ Death !? ”

“ Yes Hadrian , though call me Thanatos or Than , you are a Peverell , any person who is worthy enough to attain the title of Master of Death will go through this ”

“ Ok so Than , why was I able to hear a person's thought ”

The deity explained about How Hadrian was the to-be Master of Death. Apparently at age 16,  he would become the official master of Death but till then he was having limited powers .

Thanatos also thought him about how he could control some of his powers and Hadrian was a pretty quick learner .

Said boy ran back to the dorms and under a secrecy spell , confessed evrything . The group took a walk by the Black Lake and encountered Luna and Neville who grinned at the group and joined them .

Luna smiled at Hadrian
“ Hadrian , I suppose only 3 more years ”

“ Unfortenly Little Moon ”

“ What are you guys talking about anyways ” said Neville and Hadrian repeated everything for him

“ Did you tell your godfathers ?” asked Neville and Hadrian face palmed and sprinted off , “ Thanks Nev, love for life ”

He ran to the owlry and wrote a hugee letter explaining everything for Remus and Tom and a short letter for a Sirius Black who had an extremely short attention span .