Chapter 9

Dumbledore slumped down on his chair as Harry , his supposed pawn left along with Snape .
How ?! Was the only thing that came to mind .

He had kept specific wards to make sure he could never leave the Dursley's . His instuments had shown that he was at the Dursley's but he acted as if he was raised like the pureblood he technically is .

Dumbledore was panicking, if Harry ever got to know then the wrath of the Peverell's would be upon him..... He needed to strengthen his positions .

Starting with Wizengmot. He was Chief Warlock and hence held a lot of power and respect .

But it Harry continued to act this way .... His plan would topple . He would no longer be able to hold the elder wand ... Speaking of which-

Ever since Harry had come to Hogwarts , the wand's rejection of him would be stronger.

Did he ???

NO it's impossible , he thought

But could it be so ??

Maybe ...

He could barely sleep with the thought of Hadrian Peverell and the wrath of the Peverell's.

|*'''{°^°∆~∆•••••¶¶•••••∆~∆°^°}'''*|

Hadrian was in his dorm and was the only one awake .

Draco awoke to get a glass of water and saw the peculiar sight of his godbrother  awake .

"Hey Hade why are you up ?"

"Dray ..... I-i i-if i never came to kn-know about being a p-peverell then ...." He started silently sobbing

"Hey hey it's ok , you found out ok hade" soothed Draco

" thanks" muttered Hadrian shyly

"gee its ok hade g'night"

"g'night" 

**

The boys awoke for another day of classes and sadly they had HOM followed by DADA ( A/N - Tom teaches higher years and Lockhart the lower years)

Hadrian , Draco , Blaise , Theo  and Pansy collectively groaned causing people to snigger only to be glared by Draco and Hadrian.

The group ate breakfast and went for classes.

###############

" Ok class today we shall be learning about  and -SIRIUS QUIT IT ! " 

The Gryffindors chuckled and the Slytherins opened their textbooks as the two professors argued .

"right sorry class uhm anyways today we learn about The time of the creatures where people with creature blood would roam freely " Sirius spoke as Remus winced a bit