Chapter 7

" this can't be happening ITS JUST THE STUPID FOUNDERS GAHH SALZAR SLYTHERIN is just so stupid and Harry's in Slytherin !!!!! Well at least he doesn't know he's a Peverell " ranted Dumbledore to no one in particular

"ALBUS WULFRIC PERCIVAL BRIAN DUMBLEDORE I WARN YOU " yelled a disembodied voice

"Who are you ?"question the old man

"Lady Hogwarts and i warn you " replied the voice before disappearing

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

Hadrian and his friends were having a great chat and then Dumbledore came up to make an announcement.

"I am happy to announce Gilroy Lockhart has ever so graciously decided to join our school to teach DADA as an apprentice with Proffesor Gaunt"

The man was annoying but what made it worse was the annoucement made by Dumbledore a fews days later.

"Mr.Binns has retired and now Siruis black and Remus Lupin have taken up the role of Hom "

Everyone smiled at the two teachers but Hadrian .

Tom also frowned a bit , he knew Hadrian was stressed out .

Siruis whispered something to Remus and then the two seemed to be scanning the are and frowned deeply when they saw , their godson wearing Slytherin Robes .

"Is Mr.Potter in Slytherin ?"question Siruis

"Yes he is Siruis" replied Mcgonnagle

The new two teachers frowned and then whispered amongst themselves about how much of a disgrace Harry was to the Potter line .

Tom just rolled his eyes his eyes yet secretly glared at them .

"Moony he is disgraceful he got into Slytherin "

"I know right , Padfoot let's make sure in the name of HOM we give him torture "

Tom sprouted up and joined in
" Have you heard that the heir of Hogwarts made his first move yesterday " he spoke to Flitwick

"An heir to hogwarts ?" Questioned Siruis

"Who is it ?"  Questioned Remus

Tom smirked ," It's not know unfortunately "

The other teachers who knew snickered slightly all while glancing at the Slytherin Table.

"Oh ok whatever " said Siruis, totally knowing him Remus sprouted up " Honestly let's figure it out "

The two along Mcgonnagle were discussing this and Albus Dumbledore the supposed leader of the  'light side' who does everything in the name of the  'greater good ' was internally panicking .

"H-how W-who is the heir to Hogwarts ?!? " He thought to himself .

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

Classes started and luckily for our young protagonist, he had Potions. It must have been his lucky day because he had Potions with the claws .

During the class the potions master was being warm yet everyone knew he was really annoyed by what Siruis and Remus spoke about Slytherins .

" Ok so today we will do some boring theory work cuz i need to keep all 4 houses on the same track and as you know Gryffindors are just a bunch of dunerheards except for a few like the Prewett twins and Mr.Longbottom ." Drawled Snape

Snorts and Snickers could be heard coming from every corner of the room and it stopped within a minute.

Their homework was to write about how spells are important in potions .

"Great Gryffindors only just great , wish me luck " he drawled dramatically

Students snickered and made their way to H.O.M

Siruis and Remus sat on their respective chairs as students filed in . They saw a boy with raven black hair with Ak coloured eyes walk in and take his place with the Malfoy , Zabini , Nott and Parkinson heirs .

"Now just before we start let's have a quick revision test shall we ?" Started siruis

"If you don't know the answer then write crap because that's what Siruis did while in School " interjected Remus

"Remus !!!!" Yelled Siruis

"Yea ?"

People started laughing and some fell down from their seats while others were clutching their  stomachs as the two Proffesors argued

"Ok ok enough of the stupidity of Siruis now lets just do the test "

Everyone was given a sheet to write their answers on and the questions were on the board.

After 20 minutes the papers were handed over .

"Your results will be told tomorrow " said Remus

"Though Mr .Potter please stay behind . Hadrian looked at his friends and they nervously looked at the ravenhead showing uneasiness.

The Proffesors grimanced and glared the Slytherins .

' Disgraceful Potter ' thought Siruis as he saw Hadrian walk towards him .

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'