30.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

Y/N Lawrence

I looked at Daniel with a blank expression.

"What?" He simply looked into my eyes, his dark brown eyes meeting mine. "You heard me. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Daniel you just broke up with Ali I don't think-"

"No Y/N, I never liked Ali, even when I dated her, she wasn't you, I've always liked you." He cut me off, still holding onto my thighs wrapped around his torso.

I couldn't believe it.

"You mean it?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

He nodded his head, a big smile on his face. I laughed and nodded my head too. His eyes went big for a moment.

"You mean it? You want to be my girlfriend?"

We both started to laugh at each other.

"Yes! I've been waiting for you to say this!" He smiled at me and his eyes flickered down to my lips then back at my eyes.

And seconds after that his lips crashed onto mine. It took me a second before I kissed him back, my hands moving to the back of his neck, gently curling his hair in between his fingers.

His lips were so soft and moved with mine like a perfect symphony. I've waited so long for this. Ever since I first saw him, I knew.

He soon pulled away, his face blushing. "I guess we should go change yeah?" My eyes went wide and realized we were still standing on the main mat, but everyone was gone, even Mr. Miyagi.

"Oops." Daniel placed me back down and we walked back into the locker room. "I forgot we were still there"

"Me too." Daniel said, looking a little flustered as well.

"Good thing everyone left." We turned a corner and landed back at our original lockers. He hummed back a response, opening up his locker. I opened mine that was a few lockers to the right of his, seeing my big bag that had everything I needed.

Right when I made it to my locker I realized my leg was still in pain, but not as bad. They said it was broken but it wasn't. Just sore. Maybe the goal was to break it but Bobby didn't. And I do appreciate that very much.

I pulled out my grey sweatshirt from earlier and my baggy jeans. I looked over at Daniel who was already looking at me. He smiled. "Close your eyes." I said.

He sighed and closed his eyes, also covering with his hand. I giggled and put on my jeans and sweatshirt. "I'm actually gonna rinse off first." He said.

"Ok." I said, throwing the sweatshirt over. "Can I open my eyes so I can see?" He questioned.

"Yes you can....now."

He opened his eyes and grabbed his clothes leaving me alone in the locker. I grab my belt and wrap it around my waist tighting it. I spray my perfume and put deodorant on.

I grab my lip gloss and put some on before taking my hair and gently brushing it, still keeping the headband on. I zip up my bag and swing it over my shoulder, a big smile on my face. I close my locker, double checking that I have everything.

I walk out and see Daniel leaving the shower, wearing jean pants and a t shirt. He had a sweatshirt swung over his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles and waits for me.

I walk over to him my leg is still hurting so I had to limp over to him which was kind of embarrassing. He grabs my bag, swinging it over his shoulder with ease. "Come on, Mr. Miyagi is waiting outside for us."