21.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

We went to the party, and boy was it one. Music was loud and blasting, everyone was drinking, and it was crazy. I stood near the corner, holding my water cup which some people thought were alcohol and started to talk to me.

I simply stepped out of the conversation and found a new corner.

Johnny was drinking, but not a lot. He had more control then the other Cobra Kai group. By now the rest of Cobra Kai was high.

I've been here for two hours now, waiting for Johnny to say that it was time to go. And honestly, I wish I had left and waited outside. Couples were making out, people were doing god knows what upstairs, people shouting, spraying drinks everywhere, it was making me honestly kind of nervous. I left the living room and looked around to see if I could find Johnny. He was in the kitchen, with Cobra Kai.

He was getting more drunk, and the rest of them, especially Dutch, were getting louder. God I hate Dutch so much. I want to go against him just so I can kick his ass.

So, I turned and decided to leave and wait outside.

"Heyyyy, Y/N!" Bobby called me.  "Fuck..' I said. I turned around and saw everyone staring at me. Johnny looked at me with concern in his eyes. "Well look who it is." Dutch said, walking towards me.

"Mini Lawrence right?" He said, looking at Johnny and back at me. I half smiled. "Yeah.."

"Well this doesn't make sense. Mini Lawrence quite Cobra Kai!" Tommy yelled. Everyone laughed. "If you put it like that I guess so." I laughed, trying to fit in but slip out at the same time.

"Come on Y/N, have a drink." Jimmy said. He handed it to Dutch who came over to me. "Yeah come on sweet cakes. Oh sorry Johnny." Tommy laughed, slapping Johnny in the back.

"No no, it's ok. I already have had like, pfft, i don't know, 3 maybe?" It was more of a question. I wasn't the best at lying.

Dutch wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me over to everyone. "Come on, stay with us all night long and we can drink all our worries away!" Jimmy said. "No no, it's ok. I have to go. My boyfriend is outside."

I removed Dutch's arm and walked away from the group. "Who's your boyfriend? Daniel LaPusso?" Tommy said, and everyone cackled at his joke. I didn't respond but just turned to leave. Johnny looked at me and walked with me too. Tommy grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up, putting me down next to everyone again.

"Put me down!" I yelled, trying to kick him. "Come on, be a good girl for us." Tommy whispered in my ear. "Ok that's it." Johnny said. He walked over to us and pushed Tommy back, making him let go of me. "Don't ever do that again or I will fucking kill you." Johnny snapped back at them. They all looked stunned, but soon Tommy laughed.

"Protecting your lil baby sister. Awww" Everyone laughed. "Let's go." Johnny whispered. I walked over to the counter and grabbed the alcohol bottle. "Y/N?" Johnny asked. I walked over to Tommy.

I smiled and raised the bottle and smashed it on his head. It broke, sending glass everywhere, as well as the drink itself. "Touch me one more time and I swear to god I will break you in half." I knocked his drink out of his hand and walked away, Johnny grabbed my hand and dragged me away.