17.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

When I got back home, I watched Johnny play some Nintendo game. "You are so bad at this." I said. He glared at me and pushed me off the bean bag. I was still laughing. "Yeah, I like to see you try." I put my arms up in surrender. "No, I'm ok. I like doing this much better." He rolled his eyes and I saw his eyes go to my wrist. "Hey, is that the bracelet I gave you?"

I looked at my wrist and nodded, slowly getting up and sitting back down next to him. He looked at me and sighed, looking back at the game. "I'm sorry about everything I did to you." I looked at him. A smile appeared. "Is the, all bad and cool, Johnny Lawrence apologizing?" He looked at me and smiled. "Yes I am." He looked at my head and moved my hair back. The big scar from when I fell was still there. "I did that right?" I nodded. I moved his hand away. "It's fine don't worry." He turned the game off. "Yeah, but I still feel bad about it. I shouldn't have done that to you. I don't care about LaRusso, but you didn't really deserve that." I laughed a little at his joke.

"Speaking of LaRusso." I said, standing up. He groaned and stood up as well. "Where are you going now?" Johnny asked. "To the beach with Daniel and Mr. Miyagi. I have to train." Johnny nodded and went to the kitchen to get food. "Yeah, I have class in an hour or so. Have fun." Johnny grabbed an apple and bit into it. "I really don't like Cobra Kai. You should really consider quitting." I told him. He laughed. "Yeah right. I love it. Makes me look cool." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Just don't be upset when I kick your ass in the tournament." He pretended to be scared and he made frightened noises as I went into my room to change.

I just wore a crop top with sweatpants. And a straw hat I found in my closet. I looked in the mirror and posed. Making weird faces and seeing how I look. "By the way, you look like a dead bird." Johnny said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Yeah, well you dated this dead bird remember?"

"I'm just kidding, look, do you need someone to drive you there or..." Johnny asked from the doorway. "No, it's ok, I'm going to bike over with Daniel then drive over with Miyagi." He nodded and left. "Don't drown." He shouted. "Asshole!" I shouted back.

I opened the door and saw Daniel waiting for me by the door. "Hey Dany." I said, closing the door and locking it behind me. He smiled. "Hey N/N. I see you got a nice house upgrade." I nodded. "A very big house upgrade." Daniel led me over to the bike and hopped on. "Alright let's get going." I jumped on the bike and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Feels familiar, doesn't it?" I whispered in his ear. He looked back at me and nodded. "Very much Lawrence."

Daniel pedaled over to Miyagi, which took quite a while. We finally made it there and went into the car with him. Mr. Miyagi was already waiting for us in the car, and we took off immediately after we came. "Sorry we took too long, Daniel tried to take a short cut." I explained after we made it on the freeway. "Hey, we made that short cut because you said to!" Daniel argued back. "No! That's not true! You said, hey let's go this way, it will be short. And I said no it won't, it will take us through trees and bushes. But who listens to me and then-" Daniel hushed me by covering my mouth with his hand. I still talked even though his hand was on my hand. He laughed and kept it there. "Whatever, it was still your fault." I grinned to myself and licked his hand. He shrieked and jumped away from me.

"Thats what you get." I said sticking my tounge out. Mr. Miyagi was smiling to himself. "You two..." He said to himself, shaking his head.

~

The drive was an hour longer or so. Me and Daniel argued for a little longer and we got into the topic of training. Mr. Miyagi caught me up on everything and said that I didn't need to worry about training, I was already a natural. "See that?" I said with a mouth full of chips. "I'm better than you." Daniel laughed and snatched the chips. "Well, whatever he has in store for us I bet I can beat you in it." I sat up and glanced between him and Mr. Miyagi. "Fine. $20.00 I'll beat you." I held my hand out for him. "Deal." He shook on it.

So. here we are, standing looking out into the ocean. "Today's lesson. Balance. Go ahead." Miyagi said. I looked at Daniel and smirked. "Good luck brave solider." I saluted him and tried to walk away. "Oh no you don't!" He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up. "You're learning balance with me!" I squealed and tried to get out. He walked me to the ocean and placed me somewhat deep in the ocean. "Hey!" I splashed him in the face. He tried to dodge it but still got hit in the face. He splashed me back to, but even harder. It got in my eyes and mouth.

"Great now I can't see.." I said. I spit the water out of my mouth. "Oh shit, I'm sorry, are you ok?" He walked over to me and wiped the water off my face. "Yeah I'm fine." I looked up into his brown eyes. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever. Our faces were close, even his hand was cuffing my cheek. His eyes flickered down to my lips and back up. He leaned a little closer and I closed my eyes. This was it.

"Hey! This is training! Not kissing time!" Miyagi yelled from the beach. Daniel pulled away and took his hand off my face. He was definitely blushing. I cursed to myself. Thanks Mr. Miyagi.

"Go deeper in the water and keep balance!" I sighed and stepped away from Daniel. I silently stepped farther into the ocean. Now it's going to be awkward. Great.

~

Well, I didn't really win the bet. We stepped out of the water, completely soaked. I fell first, and took Daniel down with me. It was awkward of course, but we still had fun. I lost the bet, but I mean he fell to. We both stood for a while, but fell when a huge wave came and brought me down.

We looked over and saw Miyagi doing some weird thing on a stump in the sand. "What do you think he's doing?" I asked. Daniel walked over to the towels on the floor and came back over to me. "I don't know, looks cool though." He said as he wrapped a towel around me. "Thanks." I said. He nodded and wrapped one around himself.

"Look about earlier I-" He stopped talking and sighed. "It's ok. I get it. You didn't mean to do that. Your dating Ali anyway." I said. There was a little disappointment in what I said, and I think he heard it. He walked away over to Mr. Miyagi. I kicked the sand. "Fuck me." I mumbled to myself.

I walked over to the car and saw these weird ass people near the car, with beer bottles. They noticed me standing there and one whistled. "Wow, you sure are pretty. Why don't you have a drink with us?" One of them said, coming closer to me. "No I'm ok." I said. Say more you dumbass! I thought to myself. But I really couldn't. I just wanted to be alone. Where are they?

At this point I was trying to walk around and get away from him but he simply kept following me. "Come on beautiful, I'll show you a fun time." He looked me up and down once and came closer. "Thats it." I grabbed one of the beer bottles and smashed it over his head. "Hey!" The other guy said. "What the hell are you doing?" Daniel asked the two men. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from them. "She hit me with a beer bottle." The one guy said, rubbing his head. I looked up at Daniel who was trying to hide a grin. "Aye, kindly remove bottles." Mr. Miyagi said.

"Kindly do it yourself." The one guy said. Mr. Miyagi karate chopped the bottles, breaking them. He nodded and walked to us both and we followed him. "How did you do that?" Daniel asked, opening the door for him. "Don't know. First time." I laughed and got it the back.

"Did you really break a bottle over his head?" Daniel asked, getting in the drivers seat. I guess he was driving us back. "Yeah, he deserved it. Now lets go." He smiled. And started the engine up. "Don't forget about that $20.00." Daniel said. I groaned. "Fine."

                  ‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

Just wanted to add, during the scene in the water, Daniel had no shirt. :)
Love you guys so much! Almost at 1,000 reads! I can't believe this is getting popular! Have a good weekend everyone