10.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵

YALL I JUST REALIZED Y/N CALLED DANIEL DANY BOY LIKE KREESE 😭

My alarm buzzed, and I rolled over and smacked it to turn it off. It was currently 7 am in the morning. We would go to the dojo with..Kreese at 10. Gosh I just gag hearing his name, even saying it. "Good morning Y/N!" I heard Lucille call.

I stepped onto the warm carpet that was fuzzy. Sunlight shown through the curtains which made the room much brighter. I opened the door, which creaked. Daniel was across the hall, his door was already open. I walked to the family room and sat on the couch. I had on some random pajamas I found. "Morning N/N." Daniel said, plopping himself next to me. I smiled and stared at the tv.

It was playing the news, talking about random things happening right now. Bacon and eggs were made for the trio, who ate it all up quickly. Daniel and I got ready. I put on black baggy sweatpants with a Miyagi-Do shirt Mr. Miyagi had gave me for my birthday. It had a bonsais tree on it. The shirt itself was white. I put my converse on and put in some earrings. I was ready to go and waited for Daniel to get out of the bathroom. He got out so I finished getting ready.

By the time we were all done, it was about 9:43. We sat around for a little longer, chatting about random things we thought of. It was time to leave, so we went to the parking lot to find a very old rusty truck.

It was Miyagi's truck I assume. He walked out of his apartment, in his dirty work suit he had. "Good morning Mr. Miyagi!" I said to him. "Ah I see you where shirt." I looked down at it and nodded. Miyagi told me about how his ancestors had a karate dojo for him and his friend. So he got me a shirt that represented it. He never actually told me he did karate, just that he helped his friend with it.

"How do you two feel this morning?" Miyagi asked. "Sore but feeling better." Daniel replied. "Same here." I agreed, looking back at the truck. "That's yours right?" I asked, pointing to the truck. He nodded. Of course it's his. I cackled to myself.

"You know how to drive?" He asked both of us. I shook my head. "Nope." Daniel thought about it. "I know some." Miyagi gave Daniel the keys and we all sat in the small truck. I was squished in the middle between the two. "Oh lord Jesus Daniel is going to drive.." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not very good at it Mr. Miyagi." Daniel tried to explain. "Me no good either." Miyagi looked straight ahead outside. "He doesn't even have a license." I tried to clarify to Miyagi. "Me neither." My mouth dropped a little. "So your saying that time you took me on the free way you could have gotten arrested?" I said a hint of annoyance. "No cops on free way though." I sighed, dropping the argument. Daniel chuckled and turned the car on. "Alright I guess it's ok then."

He hit the gas pedal, quite aggressively. The car jerked forward, and Daniel released his foot off of it, making the car stop. All of us jerked forward with the car. This happened as we left the parking lot. "Ok Daniel just hold your foot on the gas pedal." I put my foot over his, which made the car jump from 5 mph to 25. "That's better." I said sitting back. I was scared for my life though. This man couldn't drive to save his life.

~

Somehow we made it there, all of us in great condition. His driving did somewhat improve. We got out of the truck and walked over to the front entrance of the dojo. "Alright Y/N you're going in first." Daniel said. "Why?" I asked. "Because maybe if they see you they wont get agitated" I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said.

I walked inside and looked back through the doors to see Daniel giving me a thumbs up with a big grin. I smiled and walked in to see everyone doing their punch warm up. I waited for a little bit, but no one seemed to notice me. This is awkward, I said to myself. I turned on my heel to leave.

"Why hello Y/N, what brings you here to my dojo?" Kreese's voice echoed through the dojo. I looked at Daniel through the door. I lipped "GET IN HERE." and he nodded. "Just wondering around." I lied turning back to see him. Everyone in the class was looking at me. "Well why don't you come warm up with us." His venom voice asked. I shook my head. "I'll pass." I simply responded. "Well you're not going to watch. Either leave or warm up." I turned back around but stopped when I saw Daniel and Mr. Miyagi behind me. I looked at the wall. A poster that said, All Valley Tournament, December 19, enter now!

I looked back at Kreese who stared at the trio. I moved a little behind Daniel who simply grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Come on let's forget this." Daniel whispered to Miyagi. Miyagi put a hand up. "Wait, not yet."

"Class we have some visitors." Kreese said. "Fall in behind me." They all obeyed like they were his pets who obeyed the owners every command. "I heard you jumped some of my students last night." Kreese took a step forward towards the three of us. He looked at Miyagi then back at me. "Afraid the facts mixed up." Miyagi replied, staring up at the man.

"Then you're calling Mr. Lawrence a liar." Kreese answered. "I call nothing." "Then why are you here?" Kreese crossed his eyes. "Come to ask to leave kids alone." Miyagi nodded at the end of his statement. "Whats the matter they can't handle it alone." Oh this man was getting me so mad. Daniel could tell so he kept gently squeezing my hand every once in a while to try to calm me down.

"Five to two problem to much ask anyone." Miyagi answered. Gosh I couldn't understand what he just said. ""Is that what's bothering you? Be honest. Well we can fix that." Kreese shouted which made me jump. "You like matching Mr. Lawrence?" "Yes sensei!"

"No more fighting." Miyagi never liked to fight. He would always tell me to never get into a fight, even if you think you must. "This is a karate dojo not a knitting class." Kreese spat at Miyagi. Me and Daniel's eyes went back and forth between the men. "You don't come into my dojo and try to drop a challenge and leave old man. But you get your kids in the meta we are going to have a major problem."

"My advantage, your dojo." Miyagi spat back to him. Oh no. "Name the place." Kreese demanded. "Tournament." I tensed up. There is no way I'm going to compete in the tournament. I'm going to get my ass kicked in the first round. Kreese laughed. "You got real nerve old man. Real nerve. But I think we can accommodate you. Can't we Mr. Lawrence?" A devil smirk grew on Johnny's face. "Yes sensei." He said very calmy.

"Ask one more small request." Miyagi said. Kreese was already walking away. He didn't even dare to turn his back. "Make it quick." "Ask to leave boy alone to train." Miyagi said. "Your a pushy little bastard ain't ya? But I like that. And one more thing. Y/N must compete or all bets are off." Kreese replied, staring right at me. "If she doesn't want to she doesn't have to." Kreese laughed. "Then all bets are off then."

"Fine, she will compete." I tensed up. "Alright then, no one will touch those to teenagers is that understood?" "Yes sensei!" Everyone screamed. "And it's open season." He walked over to us. "Her." He pointed at me. "Him." He pointed at Daniel. "And you." Miyagi bowed and grabbed both of us by our wrists and walked us out.

We walked across the street, Daniel had his hands on his hips while mine were crossed over my body. "I can't believe this. I just cannot believe this." "What?" "What you just got us into in there. You said you were going to make things better for me! For us!" Daniel said. "How?" Miyagi asked, opening the door for us.

"How? I just saved you two months of beating." He shut the door. I sighed. "I didn't want to fight either. Now I have to. Maybe I'll fake an injury or something." I said. "Oh great now I can't wait, now I really have something to look forward to."

Daniel started the car. I was racing with thoughts. I didn't really care about this argument. What I really cared about was what was going to happen. Now I had to do all this training. I really looked forward to that.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵

Sorry this chapter was shorter, I wasn't feeling the best. :(