26.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

I woke up to my alarm buzzing at me. It was 5:00 AM in the morning. I quickly got out of bed and got out my clothes. I was just going to wear a pair of black yoga pants with a thick oversize sweatshirt that read, Flying Music, Spirit Servic. I really like this sweatshirt. It had an eagle with an electric guitar on it.

I quickly took a shower and changed, blow drying my hair. When it was all dry, around 6, I packed my bag. I threw in deodorant, perfume, hair ties, my gi of course, water, and a towel. I almost forgot my headband, but I quickly put that in as well. I was downstairs and ready by 7, and the tournament started at 8:30.

You had to check in by 8 or else you weren't allowed in. Me and my Mom waited for Johnny, who already had his black and gold gi on. "You're not going to change there?" I asked, heading into the garage. "You are?" He scoffed which led to me rolling my eyes. "Here." My mom gave me and Johnny some strawberries with a cinnamon roll.

"Eat this while I drive there." I wasn't too hungry, but I knew I had to eat some food. I ate the whole cinnamon roll with a few strawberries left. The drive was about 30 minutes long, so we made it there just before 8.

Mom put Johnny in the front and me in the back so we can be separated. We pulled into a parking spot and Mom began to go over all the rules. "I'm going to be in the stand taking photos and recording. Play fair, especially you Johnny." I laughed at that out loud, but Johnny gave me a glare. But he soon smiled after words. We got out of the car. "Good luck Y/N." Johnny said. He held his fist out. "You to dummy." I said. I fist bumped him and he went to go sign in while I waited for Mr. Miyagi's truck. I saw it pull in a few minutes later and I ran over to them. I gave Daniel a big hug and one to Mr. Miyagi to.

"You ready to do this?" Daniel asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." We walked in together, Daniel leading us in. Daniel wore a checkered flannel with a blue shirt underneath. We walked in to find a man at a table near the entrance. "Hear to check in please." Mr. Miyagi said. "Ok, names?" The man asked.

"Y/N Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso." Mr. Miyagi said. I smiled at how he put my last name. "Ok so you two, what are your belts?"

"Belts?" Daniel asked. I kicked his ankle. "Why matter?" Mr. Miyagi asked. "Because this is a fine establishment only brown or above." I laughed. "Well good thing we're a black belt." I said. "Ok then, you two better hussle we're starting. Down the hall to the left." I picked my bag up and followed Daniel.

Mr. Miyagi grabbed my hand. "Uh excuse me, you spell name wrong." He led my hand down to the two black belts. I smiled and grabbed them both, running after Daniel.

I found Daniel in his "locker room" changing. "How am I supposed to tie this?" He asked trying to look for something that would magically tie it. I smiled. "Here, with this belt." I wrapped it around him and tied it in the front. "Well well well look who we have here fellas." I heard Dutch call. Daniel spun around and saw the whole gang coming into the room. "Our little friend Y/N and Danyel."

"Hello Danyel." Jimmy said. "What's the matter mommy not here to dress you?" Daniel did an amazing job ignoring Dutch's stupid voice. We kind of just stood there, letting them surround us. I stayed silent to, knowing if I talked it would make it worse.

I noticed Johnny didn't come inside with the rest of them, only standing outside. "Hey I'm talking to you punk." He pushed Daniel into me, but I caught myself and him. He got into a fighting stance, me getting ready to knee him. "Come on make the first move!" He yelled at Daniel.