20.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

When we got home, around 11:30, I went to my bed and screamed into the pillow. I laid there looking up at the ceiling. I kissed Daniel LaRusso. That moment kept replaying in my head over and over again. I heard a knock and the door slowly opened.

"Why are you screaming? Did you see a spider in your closet?" He asked. I sat up. "Nope. Even better." He raised an eyebrow. "You were able to kill the spider on your own?" He questioned. I shook my head. "What then?" He asked.

I could have told him, but not yet. I didn't want him to think it was something really big when it was simply, a kiss.

I shook my head. "It's nothing. Sorry for disrupting you." I said. He shrugged. "I know it's something but I won't push it." He closed the door. "Yeah if you push it I'll bring up Ali!" I shouted back.

"Shut the hell up!" He yelled back. I laughed and fell back onto my bed. There were so many thoughts going through my head. And then, one popped in my head. "Shit! I yelled. Sitting up. It was on the drive back. We talked about going to the beach to train. It was tomorrow I think. And, another thing.

It was almost Daniel's birthday. What was I going to get him? Ugh. I hate how he never tells me what he likes! And Daniel was going to get his driver license soon and he said he would drive me around. Daniel already had a headband. White with black. Mine was black with white. Maybe I could get him a ring with our initials?

I thought about the possible ideas of what to get him for his birthday. The best answer I got was a stuffed bear with a bow tie holding a ring with our initials. Seemed like the best idea. Even though it was a little complex.

An hour or so later I finally drifted off to sleep.

~

The next day I went to the beach with Daniel. We trained at the beach because we realized the tournament  would start in under 3 weeks. So, that day we trained, and trained, and trained. We never mentioned the kiss the previous day, but I'm sure we were both thinking about it.

We both tried the crane technique on the pole things in the sand. I fell, multiple times. Daniel however did very well doing it. He laughed whenever I fell, but made sure I was ok ever time I did fall.

We spent about the entire day at the beach, sunrise to sunset. When I got back home, my whole entire body was exhausted. We got Lucille to drive us home because biking would take hella long and we were too sore.

So when we pulled into the driveway of the house, I hugged Daniel goodbye and walked into the house and flopped onto the couch. It was quiet, probably because Mom was out shopping or something and Johnny was doing whatever he usually does.

Johnny didn't notice me at first when he came down, probably because it was dark and he had his headphones on, listening to hard rock. You could hear it through his headphones. But when he did see me, he laughed. As usual.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "No." I said. I sat up, and regretted that. The whole house started to spin.

"I spent all day training at the beach. Now everywhere aches." I said. He raised an eyebrow.

"Does your uh-thingy ache to because you were with Daniel doing-"

I threw a pillow at him. "Don't even finish that!" I yelled. He gave that suggestive smirk but got out some water from the fridge. "Yeah Sensei Kreese is really pushing us to train. He says if we don't win there will be serious punishment."