19.

Omg look, it's your brother :0

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵. 

Today was Saturday, the day of the Country Club. It seemed as if everyone was excited, except me. Well, I was excited yeah but, I rather do other things. Like, relaxing and hanging out with Daniel.

Daniel was going anyway so I wouldn't be entirely alone. And Johnny was going to so I would have company. So, here I am, getting ready for it. I applied light blush, eyeliner, this glittery eye shadow, lip gloss and some earrings and a necklace. I posed in the mirror and spun around.

This wasn't what Johnny's whole idea was. I'm sure if I was going with him, I would be wearing a black dress with red lipstick. But when I walked down the stairs his face said completely different than what I thought.

"Wow..." He said. He laughed and walked over to me. "You look, beautiful." He said, spinning me around. "Stop you're going to make me blush!" I said, smiling. "Let's get a photo!" I heard Laura call from upstairs. Johnny rolled his eyes. "She's always like this." I laughed. "It's not that big of a deal."

We got together, side by side and smiled at the camera. Her Polaroid flashed brightly. "Here, now a silly photo." She said. I looked at Johnny. He smiled and picked me up in the bridal style. "Johnny!" I yelled. "Do not drop me I swear to god-" He laughed at me, still not dropping me onto the floor. She flashed the photo of us. He put me down and I walked over to see it.

It was me, looking at Johnny yelling at him with a big smile. And it was Johnny, looking back at me laughing and smiling back at me too. "Wait that's so cute." I said, snatching the photo. "Let me see." He said, looking over my shoulder. "Ew, it looks bad." He said. I hit him on the arm. "Come on, we better get going." I said. But before we went, I walked upstairs and put the photo on my desk, smiling before leaving.

We got into the car and the drive was about 20 or so minutes long. "Hey guess what Johnny." I said. He decided to put me in the back because I was the "baby." So, I was going to make him regret that.

"What?" He said. "You're a Cold Hearted Snake." I made a hissing noise in his ear. "Oh, would you shut up." He said, trying to hit me. I laughed. Mom flipped through the channels until she landed on one song. "Wait stop!" I screamed. It was playing, Cold Hearted Snake by Paula Abdul. I laughed really hard at Johnny. He made the most pissed off face ever. I wish I could have taken a photo of this.

Then for the rest of the drive I hissed in his ear when she said, Cold Hearted Snake. Finally, he snapped. "Mom can I please beat her up?" He said. My mom glared at both of us. "No, you cannot." I smiled and laughed at him. He turned towards me, and I waved. He rolled his eyes. "Finally, the song is over." He said. Changing the channel to see what else was on. "Hell yeah." He said.

It started to play Seek and Destroy by Metallica. He turned the volume and started to jam to the song. "I don't want to listen to this." I heard my mom say. She changed the channel and turned the volume down. "Hey! You listen to Cold Hearted whatever, but you can't listen to this?" My mom looked at me then him. "I like that song better."

I laughed. "Here would you like to be reminded what the song title is called?" I said. "No, I know what it is." He said, almost scared.

~

We pulled up to the country club a couple minutes later. It was very pretty. "Wow. It looks amazing." I said, getting out of the car. "Eh. It's just the country club." Johnny said, walking to the entrance. "But I've never been to one!" I shouted back at him.