16.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

The next morning came faster then I wanted it to. I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. "What's the point of curtains if the sun just shines through anyway." I muttered.

A very loud knock on the door made me jump. "Come on, breakfast time." Johnny said. "Coming!" I shouted back a little aggressive. I got up and changed into the clothes I put out. I just wore my bra under my thick black sweatshirt. It's not like I was going to take it off. I put on my jeans and socks and walked down to the kitchen. The kitchen was pretty big, but it wasn't to big. It was very cozy.

"Good morning Y/N." Laura said to me, putting down bacon and eggs. "Morning." I said with a yawn. "Good thing we have the same class first." Johnny said. "Which one is that again?" I asked, stabbing my eggs. "English. Tommy is there to." I groaned. Johnny rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I don't like him." I mumbled. "Say, what's after English?" Johnny laughed at my response. "You don't know your schedule yet? After that it's brunch, science, lunch, then PE. But, you can't do PE." I nodded. "Daniel's science partner is Ali" I said. He laughed. "Yeah well, aren't they dating?" He asked. I tilted my head. Are they really dating?

I finished eating my eggs and raced to the bathroom. I did light makeup, and brushed my hair. I put on my favorite perfume, Sunshine Woods, it smells amazing. Wasn't to strong. I walked out with my backpack filled with bunch of textbooks and other sorts of stuff. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my hair and smiled to myself before walking out.

I should be more mad at Daniel, for not visiting me in the hospital and not asking about me, but, I didn't care to much. I thought about it while we drove to school, he probably was busy anyway, training with Mr. Miyagi. Say, I should ask about that training thing. I need to catch up. I wonder what Daniel was doing...

"Come on stupid!" Johnny nudged me and got out of the car. I snapped out of my thoughts and got out. "Bye Laura!" I called, while Johnny dragged me away. She waved good bye and we walked to our class. "Now, I need to keep a reputation." Johnny told me quietly, as we walked by everyone. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Look cool. And if you don't I'm leaving you behind." I nodded and tried to be like him. I didn't smile, stood taller up, and I chewed my gum with that look in my eye that says don't mess with me. "Here." He made my hair a little more messy. "Hey!" I shrieked and ducked away. "Not the hair." I put a finger in his face. He laughed and we continued to walk to class.

~

Class was as usual, boring as ever. I hung with Johnny for English then I tried looking for Daniel, didn't find him. Then I tried to go back to Johnny but the whole gang was there, being weird as usual. So here I am, waiting outside my boring ass science class, waiting for the bell to ring. Any minute. I looked over my shoulder and saw him. Every time I see him I swear I can just die on the spot. He always wore the same usual outfit. Jeans, short sleeve shirt, a flannel on, and his fluffy hair. He saw me first, his eyes widened. He got the biggest smile on his face with a laugh.

"N/N!" Daniel called. I laughed and ran over to him. He opened his arms and I fell right into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he spun me around. "Your back! Welcome back!" He let me go and he had that darn smile. I was smiling and laughing to. "Glad to see you again. I'm sorry I never wrote or visited,  I got a little busy. But I have to catch you up. Big news." I laughed. "I have really big news to. Really big." I said. He held his hand out and I took. Both of us, hand in hand, talking about everything.

"You really gotta catch up on training, Y/N. Me and Mr. Miyagi are going down to the beach today." Daniel explained in class. "Sounds fun. I'll come to." I said. "He told me about how you asked for him to adopt you. I would but my ma, you know, we don't have a lot of money-" I giggled. "It's ok. Someone adopted me. That's the big news I have." His eyes widened. "Oh wow! You seem really happy about it. It must be someone good." I nodded. "Well, Johnny and his Mom adopted me!" I said, his smile disappeared for a mere second, but came back. "Johnny Lawrence, the Johnny Lawrence, is your brother? That bully who's giving us a hard time?" He seemed a little annoyed. "I know, but it's better than leaving right?" He sighed. "As long as your happy. But let me say my news. Me and Ali are dating!"

The world stopped for a second. Is that why he didn't write to me or come check on me? He was too busy sleeping with Ali? Well, Johnny was right. I don't think he noticed my sudden change of attitude, just kept talking and talking.  We walked into the science class and went to our seats. I sat by myself. Well, with some random nerdy kid who knew everything about everyone and everything. The science teacher then silenced us and continued our work. I wasn't really listening to whatever he was saying. A part of me was still heartbroken about this news, he was dating Ali. He doesn't like you.

Daniel on the other hand, was also shocked. I just told my crush, I'm dating someone else? Stop. She's your friend, you don't like her.  But Daniel looked over his shoulder and looked at her. She was smart, beautiful, confident, every little thing about her Daniel loved. All her imperfections, everything. Ali soon leaned back and got his attention, snapping him back.

As class was almost over, Daniel and I kept passing notes back and forth to each other.

Want to walk home with me?

Sure, I don't think I really have a choice!

Yeah well you can come with me and Miyagi to the beach :)

Sounds like fun ;)

Ok, see you after school N/N.

Alright Dany.

Then we played a little tic tac toe before Ali gave us away. She simply "coughed" and "sneezed" very loudly to get his attention. He grabbed the note from us and read it, eyeing us suspiciously. I didn't care, me and Daniel were still giggling about it. Ali seemed absolutely infuriated.

But what can I say, I was going to the beach later on with two of my favorite people in the world.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.