29.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

Daniel LaRusso

As I walked and stood myself right next to the mat, waiting for them to call my name, I could only think about Y/N. She was hurt, yet she wanted to watch me play anyway. I had huge feelings for her, I'm pretty sure it was obvious by now.

I mean come on, I kissed her on the forehead, and the lips. But the lips was a while ago.

Actually I have kissed her a couple times now.

She never seem bothered by it when I do kiss her. Which is always a good thing.

I'm not even sure if she has any feelings for me.

Now I had to try to beat her brother's ass. Hopefully she doesn't kill me if I do. Or if it's the other way around. I'm sure she'll be ok.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of all the thoughts jumping around in my head. It only snapped me out of my thoughts when the announcer yelled my name into the microphone.

I ran my hands over my gi, fixing all the creases as best as I could. I ran my fingers through my hair, pushing it out of my face. "Daniel LaRusso of Miyage Do karate!"

The fans screamed, I was surprised. They were cheering for the rookie? Didn't seem likely. Y/N screamed and when I caught her eye she started to bark at me, trying to embarrass me.

Johnny heard her and turned his head and raised an eye brow at her.

I laughed to myself, but it was hard to contain, so I smiled.

"Miyagi Do." I told the guy as I walked by him. "Oh. Miyagi Do karate. Against Johnny Lawrence of Cobra Kai."

Most of the crowd booed at him, but Y/N screamed in encouragement, also barking at him.

"3 points win, good luck boys." The announcer spoke, walking off the stage. Johnny was already standing on the mat, wearing his black tank top gi.

"Dont kill each other!" I heard Y/N scream, but she continued to cheer for us both.

A man with a red shirt and a mustache came over to the middle of us. His shirt read referee. "Face me, bow." His voice was deep and we both did in sync, showing the man respect.

"Face each other, bow." I looked him in the eye. The guy who caused me so much trouble just by moving here. I wanted it to end. I wanted to win. I really wanted to kick his ass.

"Bow to him!" I heard Y/N yell at Johnny. He rolled his eyes but locked eyes with me and bowed.

It was a small bow, but he did do it for her. He got back into fighting position and so did I. My breathing became faster, the nerves trying to get the best of me.

The referee raised his hand and sliced the air and Johnny sent a kick, running after me. I jogged back, avoiding the kicks.

I swung around and blocked the kicks he sent. He cornered me to the very end of the mat. He went to kick my head and I blocked the kick, holding it there, getting a clear shot of his stomach.

I punched him right in the stomach, securing a point. He looked pissed as ever. I walked back over to my line and he pushed me as I tried to simply walk by him.

I looked over at Y/N who gave me a thumbs up and clapped for me.

The match started again, and Johnny did the same thing, charging for me. He sent a punch and I blocked again. He grabbed me and threw me to the ground, pinning me down with his fist.