ⅩⅩⅢ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

" 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬! "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟑 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

╰┈˚ · ° . ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ.

Tamlin focused on getting his court back to its previous glory. Lucien acted more as a loyal dog than anything else. Feyre was falling apart under the burden of her doings from Under The Mountain.

And Maiven, she was alone.

Just the day after they arrived back at the Spring Court, Maiven noticed Tamlin's guards almost always near her.

It was meant for her to not notice them, but they did a really bad job at staying hidden. But even if Maiven knew she never spoke about it.

Tamlin's love for Feyre just seems an obsession now to Maiven. He wanted to protect her. That was his excuse. But the High Lord couldn't see that everything that he was doing was just making Feyre feel worse.

Maiven tried to help her sister in any way she could. She tried to talk with her. To just stay with her in silence. A lot of times Mai would just sit on her bed with Feyre's head on her lap as she stroked her hair. Sometimes even for hours.

They used to do this alot when they were kids. It has always been one of Maiven's favorite things to do. The best memories of her childhood were the one where she had one of her sister's head on her lap as she stroked their hairs. They wouldn't talk, they just stayed like that for hours.

But nothing seemed to help Feyre.

Three weeks had passed from Under The Mountain and Maiven's nightmares worsened as the day passed.

Since her years at The Temple the girl always suffered in her sleep. Her memories always kept her from sleeping peacefully but now it was worse.

It wasn't just her memories that haunted her. No, because now her nightmares were on Feyre. Her twin sister, the protagonist of Maiven's own memories.

•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•