𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

"𝘖𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘯"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈˚ · ° .  "ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ." ᴍᴀɪᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ꜰʟᴜɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴘᴇɴ the doors of the dining room.

Lucien and Tamlin both sprawled in their chairs. The girl could have sworn that the red-haired fae was sleeping upright, fork in hand.

"It seems like you two didn't get enough sleep." Maiven smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at the two. They both just groaned probably because of the louder tone that the human girl decide to use just to annoy them

As Mai opened her mouth to speak again Feyre walked into the room

"Good afternoon." She said cheerfully, with an especially saccharine smile for the High Lord.

Maiven glanced at her sister immediately noticing the bite mark on her neck. At that sight, the assassin raised an eyebrow at her twin, grinning as her eyes danced between Feyre and the blond-haired fae. The huntress looked at her sister matching her grin as she took the seat across from Lucien, not her usual place facing Tamlin next to Maiven.

The younger Archeron took the goblet of wine in her hand, twirling the liquid inside of it a couple of times before taking a sip of it. A small laugh left her lips as she murmured "Oh this will be so fun"

Lucien looked at her. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You look ... refreshed," Lucien observed, speaking to Feyre "Sleep well?"

"Like a babe." She answered, smiling at him before taking another bite of her food.

Lucien's eyes travel inexorably to her neck, wideding as he took in the noticeable mark on the girl's skin

"What is that bruise?" Lucien demanded.

Feyre pointed with her fork to Tamlin. "Ask him. He did it."

Lucien looked from Tamlin to her then back again at the High Lord "Why does Feyre have a bruise on her neck from you?" He asked with no small amount of amusement.

"I bit her," Tamlin said, not pausing as he cut his steak. "We ran into each other in the hall after the Rite. She seems to have a death wish," he went on, cutting his meat. "So, if Feyre can't be bothered to listen to orders, then I can't be held accountable for the consequences."