Chapter 20

Jackson wastes no time he leads me to the living room. "Later, I want to watch you get fucked by one of my best friends. We don't all have to play at once, but we want to watch. Do you want to grab one of them now?"

I narrow my eyes on him, I hadn't wanted to but maybe an extra set of hands would be nice. I mean I did let Ellroy and Jackson take me together before. "Fine grab Jessie." I continue on to my room.

Jackson comes crashing through the door, "Real quick, hmm?"

"Yes." I giggle.

Jessie comes in leaving the door open, "Come here." My lips quirk up.

"Yes sir."

He groans, when I reach him, he bends down to kiss me as Jackson takes off my shorts. Jessie reaches up under my top to caress me. I moan into his mouth, especially as I feel his erection pressing into my stomach through his jeans. Jackson doesn't give me warning as he slides into me.

"Layla help Jessie out. That looks painful."

The way he was tenting definitely looked like it hurt, I try to unbuckle his jeans but the way Jackson pounds into me is very distracting. With a chuckle Jessie takes off his jeans and boxers in one move. And holy hell of all big dicks, his is huge. "Suck it baby." Jessie growls.

I nod, gripping with both hands as I lick his tip, then try to widen myself as much as possible. I can't get much in though, how is he so big? I end up pumping him and licking him like a lollipop, while Jackson thrusts into me and begins rubbing my clit. I come in seconds, I feel Jackson shortly after me. I blink a few times and realize Jessie still needs his, Jackson pulls out and lifts me up onto Jessie's shaft.

I relax onto his dick an inch at a time until I'm comfortably seated on him, wedged in between my men. Jessie lifts my hips in a maddeningly fast pace, it's moments before I'm coming again! Jessie fills me, then gently lifts me off of his length. I rush to the bathroom before I start leaking because ew.

Jackson hands me my shorts when I come back out. They've already fixed themselves. "Feel better?"

I blush, "Much better. Now I'm going to kick your asses in risk." I giggle.

Harold stands and pulls out a chair for me, Ellroy hands me a drink. "Thank you gentlemen."

I watch Harold pull out a seat next to me, "You two are claiming me next I take it?"

Ellroy grins, "Yes ma'am we will be. Though you're making us wait so long."

"You'll be fine," Harold tells him. "That was annoyingly hot listening to you guys. Do you have any cuffs?"

My jaw drops, "No! Why would I? Wait you want to tie me up?"

Harold smirks, "Very much."

"I'll think on that one. Let's play the damn game." I don't want him to know that the idea of tying me up has me hot and bothered again. Lovely. I push all carnal thoughts out of my mind as I begin to strategize.

We pause the game for dinner, I choose the Invitation, which holy hell it's incredible until the end. "Why wouldn't she want to be a vampire? How cool would that be to never age, and have a super hot husband?" I complain as I do the dishes.

"Hell I'd sign up for that." Jackson grins from the table.

"Of course you would." Ellroy says.

"No chick flick next time." Harold says, "I already watch so much disney it's unbelievable."

I close the dishwasher and join them at the table, "Who's even winning?" I groan.

"I am." Harold smirks.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes but can't help the smile.

After another hour we're finally done, Ellroy wins. "I'm going to have a smoke." All but Harold join him in my backyard, which why haven't I explored back there yet?

I go and sit in Harold's lap, "Hi." I say quietly.

"Hey." He nips my lip, I moan.

"How angry would they be if they came back in here and we were fucking without them?" I bat my eyelashes.

He groans, "Angry, not at all. Jealous very."

I giggle and slip my shorts off, he unbuttons his pants, pulling them down. I pull down his boxers. He lifts me up and sets me on the table, he puts the tip up against my folds. Teasing me slowly before entering me in a hard thrust.

"Oh yes." I moan.

He groans against my neck, "You feel better than anything I could have imagined."

"Why thank you."

One hand stays on my hips, the other strays to pull my breast out of my bra, he pulls it up into his mouth sucking on it, then biting, and wow that makes me cum. I hear the back room as I cry out my release with Harold following after.

"Thanks for waiting guys." Jackson growls.

Life and Love Go OnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara