Chapter 9

I have a few hours to myself, and I clean my already spotless house. Jackson texts me at eight that he's leaving work. I tell him to come over. Why are my palms sweaty? I'm so nervous it's just silly.

When I hear a car approach, I leap off a bar stool I purchased a few days ago and rush to the door throwing it open, and rushing into Jackson's waiting arms. I reach up on tip toes, he leans down giving me a quick kiss.

"Hello there sweetheart. Let's go inside." He chuckles pulling me with him.

"Do you want a beer?" I ask him, as I lock the door behind us.

"Yes please." He takes off his shoes, and picks up Atlas who rushed out to see what all the fuss was about.

"How was your day?" I ask him.

"Not bad, but it's definitely getting better." He smirks. "How was your dinner date with Harold?"

I blush, "It was nice."

"Can you see yourself with all four of us?" Jackson leans in stealing a kiss,

"Would they really be open to that kind of relationship? All of them?" I ask quietly, thinking they can't all possibly want me.

He chuckles, "Do you want me to call them and have them over now? They'll all be here tomorrow you can talk to them then. Let's go watch more of that show. Do you want to put p.j.s on?"

I look down at my yoga pants, "Yeah, I'll be just a minute." I rush into my room and look for an over sized shirt to wear with a pair of flannel bottoms. "Alright you can come in." I open the door and start rearranging blankets and pillows.

"Do you mind if I strip down?" He smirks at my flush.

"Um, n-no please get comfortable, and just to confirm you are staying the night right?"

He pulls me to him, "Do you want me to spend the night?"

My heart might beat out of my body it's pounding so hard. I nod. "Stay with me please."

His shirt hits the floor in an instant followed by his jeans. Scooping me up he drops us into the blankets. I pull one over us and bend over to get my laptop ready, his hands stroke down my back and relax on my waist. When it's set up, I look at him, he's watching me with a predatory gaze. It makes me so hot I whimper.

That noise is enough to put him in motion, he pulls me flush against him. I can feel every muscle. I move my mouth to his, and he sears me with a mind melting kiss, I can't keep my hands still. They rake through his hair, down his neck, groping the muscles on his back, and lower to his tight ass. I slip my fingers under the band for more access to skin. Before slowing reaching around to the front of him to grab his ready erection.

I gasp at the size, way bigger than Aric, or any lover I've ever had. His hands reach for my shirt, I help him pull it off. He backs away, looking me over with a grin.

As he palms my size d breasts, I moan, and he answers in a groan, "These were made just for me." His hands slide down to my bottoms and he yanks them off, peppering kisses down my body. "You're perfect sweetheart." He growls.

I get on my knees and slowly push him back. I release him from his boxers, I want to show him how much I appreciate him. I lick the tip of his cock tasting the pre-cum, but it doesn't gross my out like it has in the past. I suck him in taking him deep into my throat, he lets me set the pace just stroking my hair and groaning. I find my rhythm, and soon he is thrusting up into me.

"Can I get inside you? I want to taste you, but it's going to have to wait." He pulls me up to straddle him, "Is this okay?"

I nod, sinking down onto his length, "Holy hell!"

He thrusts up into me a few times and I know he's about to cum, I move his hand to my clit, and he eagerly starts rubbing circles along with his thrusting and holy hell I fall apart at the same time he explodes into me.

As we come down from that wonderful high I shriek!

He bolts upright, "What's wrong?"

"Condom! We forgot one!"

Jackson looks confused, "Oh I thought when you didn't bring it up that you must be on birth control."

I frown, "No, I...uh have never been."

He tugs me into his side cuddling me, "You used a condom when you were engaged?"

I flushed red, and thankfully he couldn't see it. "We were only intimate a handful of times."

Jackson looks down at me, "Oh baby I'm sorry."

"My sister said that should have been a sign things weren't okay from the beginning of my relationship."

"No doubt, I wanted to fuck you over the bar counter from the moment I met you. It's been very hard holding back." He chuckles, then goes stiff, "Do you want to go get the morning after pill?"

I bite my lip, "No, okay I'm going to sound crazy but I really want kids. You, you don't have to be involved if you don't want." I can hear the determination in my voice.

He pulls me to him, "I want them too. I just didn't mean for it to happen our first night." He laughs.

I smack at him rolling my eyes, "We don't know if it even took, stop being dramatic. Let's watch the show, if it happens awesome, if not there's plenty of time."

He kisses me, "Can we have another first."

I blink up at him, "You can do that? I mean you're ready?"

He laughs, using his hand to guide mine down to his ready erection. "Oh geez okay then." I laugh too.

He slides down between my legs, and I shoot upright, "What are you doing?"

His head cocks to the side, "Tasting you like I promised."

"Nope not necessary just fuck me." I protest.

Jackson gives me a devilish look before positioning me on my hands and knees, with my ass in the air he starts licking and sucking me. My head falls to my pillow, "Oh holy hell." I mutter, as I begin to moan. He stops just before I cum, and instead pounding into me in a wonderfully maddening rhythm, it takes longer this time for us both to work into a frenzy and go over the edge together.