Chapter 14

Together Ellroy and I cook a cheesy, beefy pasta with asparagus on the side. "I really like cooking with you." I tell him.

He grins, "It's a nice change usually it's only me making food for the guys."

I give him a quick kiss, and check on Jackson. "Got the game cleaned up?"

"Yes mom," he teases me. "I still can't believe you beat me."

I shrug, "I told you I love that game."

I set the box on the coffee table, then set the main table. "Shit I don't have place mats." I grumble.

"Babe, you just moved in." Ellroy says, then narrows his eyes at me. "What about in your apartment didn't you have a table?"

I snort a laugh, "That apartment didn't even have a bedroom. It was nice but small."

"You've seen our apartment." Jackson says.

"Eh, you have a duplex. A two bedroom at that. It's pretty big, even though it's a bit outdated. You have no idea how expensive that would have been in New York." I tell them seriously.

"What are you going to do with the rest of the rooms here?" Jackson asks.

I grin, "One guest bedroom, and two for kids."

Jackson gives Ellroy a look I'm not quite sure what it means. "I think you should order a bigger bed." He says to me.

I frown serving the plates. "Why?"

"I don't think it will fit five that well." He shrugs with a mischievous glimmer.

"Are you inviting yourselves to come live with me? That would be the second time today that's happen." I remind them.

Jackson looks at Ellroy again then back to me, "Not yet." He says in a low voice. My eyes widen and I bite my lip, geez they are intense.

We start eating and everything settles down, because seriously we've been dating for a day, clingy much? Maybe it's just that my last relationship was so different, I mean three years and the only talk of living together was when we were literally going to get married.

Jackson washes our dishes which is so weird, we did make dinner so I suppose that's fair. "Start our show," he calls out to Ellroy and I.

"Alright," I call back. I reach over Ellroy to grab the remote. His hand glides down my back and to squeeze my butt. I bat my eye lashes at him, "Just grabbing the remote."

"It's a lovely sight." He winks.

I roll my eyes sitting back down. "I can't believe I'm finally about to open my store!"

"That was random," Jackson comes sitting down on my other side handing us each a beer.

"I know I'm just so excited!"

"You should be that's a huge accomplishment." Ellroy glares at Jackson.

"What will be nice is if I'm still open five years from now." I grumble, grabbing a big blanket to throw over us.

"I know you'll do great. Hopefully in five years Jackson will have bought Joe's."

Jackson glares at Ellroy, I perk up. "You're going to try to buy the bar?" I ask excited. "I thought you wanted something like that, but not Joes, that's so awesome!"

"I'm still saving up, and writing the most amazing business plan and tweaking menu ideas. But yeah, I do hope in five years I can put an offer in." He kisses the top of my head, "How amazing will it be to own a building across the parking lot from where my baby momma owns hers?"

I laugh and hit play on the show, I think I'd be very happy to have any of their kids, or all, five kids, my eyes pop, that's a lot. It'd would be nice to have this house full to the brim with kids though.

I fall asleep on the couch, head on Ellroy's lap and legs over Jackson, I'm woken to Jackson tickling my feet. I kick out automatically, then fall to the floor as I try to wiggle free from the blanket that has wrapped itself around me. Jackson removes the blanket from my flailing limbs laughing.

"Oh sweetheart you really are something else." He pulls me off the ground and onto his lap. I feel his erection growing as I sit there, I lean in close, asking permission with my eyes. He meets me partway, his kiss is sweet and first then deepens as I moan.

"My turn," Ellroy growls.

I break from Jackson turning to Ellroy, he places a hand behind my head pulling me closer. He dives into my mouth, tongue dancing with mine. I feel Jackson's hand move to my breast, and begin to kneed it softly at first.

I break the kiss panting, "Are you both going to take me tonight?"

Jackson laughs, "Yes baby girl we are."

I nod preparing myself.

"Shush doll, just relax. If anything becomes too much just tell us and we'll stop." Ellroy says into my mouth and begins kissing me again.