Chapter 12

Ugh!! It's been too long!! I'm so sorry you guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

********

Was she in her own room, or my room?

I peeked in my own first, surprised to see the room empty. From there, I rushed down the hall to her room, barely giving it a knock before it was open. Viper grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me into her room, fist tight against my throat, and threw me against the door once it was shut behind me.

I gasped, then smirked as I grabbed her hips and yanked her mouth to mine. Christ, she was fast! I would have bruises tomorrow with the way she was manhandling me, but no one would see me complaining.

"Don't we want to, uh–" I gasped as Viper went for my throat, "talk about what just happened?" Her nails scraped the back of my head and my eyes rolled back. Her nails raked down the front of my shirt.

"We won't get caught again. I need this job," she sighed against my lips before lifting the bottom of my tee. We barely broke apart enough to take the shirt off. Don't get caught. I could do that.

"Not a problem," I murmured. Her shirt came off next, tossed into the pile on the floor that was getting larger by the second. We both wrestled with the buttons on our pants before they, too, joined the pile.

She got to my briefs before I got to her underwear, and I didn't see, nor did I care where they ended up. Viper backed me up until I fell backwards onto the bed. She climbed on top of me like a lioness looking at her meal, and I fought the urge to lick my lips. Was it going to be like this every time? Breathless, wanting, grasping for more?

I sighed as she gripped me tightly in her hand, then curled my toes as she stroked me base to tip. Viper grinned like she'd won the greatest prize–me. Christ! I could do this every day. She stroked me a few more times, clearly enjoying my whimpering, then leaned down until her mouth was almost touching mine again.

She had a cheshire cat grin on her face as she bit her bottom lip and hovered above me.

"Is my cock too good for you to stay away from?" I panted and arched my back as she gripped me a little tighter than was comfortable. Her other hand, with nails painted red like the blood she was about to draw from me, reached for my neck. She didn't choke me, but her grip was there. Holding. Ready to put pressure on whenever she wanted.

I could act cocky all I wanted. She had the real attitude, and I had to admit it to myself...I wanted her to take control. Fuck! This was the hottest damn thing I'd ever done.

"I think someone should be careful with what comes out of his mouth," Viper answered. She dove into my mouth, her hands still on my neck and cock. When she released them, I let out a small whimper and glanced up at her. She grinned again, cheekily, and climbed until she was right above my head. Neither of us could get enough of each other.

I gripped her thighs and led her down to my face. Her hips straddled my face and I gripped her waist to push her onto my face as far as I could. Viper's legs tensed around my head before releasing, and she was unconsciously thrusting against me.

This was something I could get used to.

After she came, Viper crawled down my body, twisting her hips in all of the right places until she landed where she'd intended to. I sighed and let my eyes roll back up into my head as she sunk onto me.

I grasped her hips for just a second or two before she'd grabbed my hands and held them above my head tight. Unrelenting. This just couldn't get better.