𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕜𝕚𝕤?

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. And months turned into years.

. . .

..10 years ago ago..

. . .

"Come boys."

People approached your new home, not of your knowledge nor of your desire.
You were standing in your garden, nearly hidden from the plants that had grown. You were not sure of where you were other than you were in Midgard once again. You could not travel and the gods did not answer your prayers.
You called for your love and no one answered your plea.

You gave up.
You started to live your life the best you could.
The way you knew how.

You became a healer of the residents and were able to meet Mimir again.
Anikka got the burial you thought fit best.
You did not attend.
You got visitors regularly but these visitors were different..
You knew what was about to happen.

Shovel in hand, you dug it firmly into the ground.
Stepping out and wiping your hands the main man stopped when he saw you.
"Y/N, healer of Midgard and loved by many. Sought out by more."
"And who may you be."
He laughed and held his hand out.
"Just a messenger."
"And who might these be?"

You crouched and 2 younger boys emerged from the man's side.
The eldest was a boy who was brown haired and taller then the others lean and dark skinned. He was around 6 and had bright green eyes that stared at you with curiosity. He had light horns. You wondered what he was. He stepped towards you as you crouched down for them.
Invitation for them to come closer.
The second boy, behind him, looked sickly. He was pale, very pale, and had a blue complexion to him. He had dark grey hair and blue eyes that peered into your soul. He seemed reserved but still ventured closer.
There was another kid that stood afar.
He had blonde hair that glowed like the sun. He had tanned skin with white spots, he had Heimdall's eyes... when he looked at you knowing.
Just like his dad.
"Y/N these are Heimdall's boys."
"I know. How is Heimdall..?"
There was silence and the boys all looked up at the messenger man.
"He's dead.."
There was nothing but a pinch in your heart. You closed your eyes nearly as a flinch and you shook your head.
"Y/N..I'm sorry."
"No..don't be."
You raised your hand then gestured to the boys, taking a deep breath.
"What are their names?"
He pushed the blonde haired boy forward and motioned them all in front of you.
"This is Sol, Talahm and Okean."
"Sun, land and ocean."

. . .

..Present time..

. . .

"What are you doing, idiot!"
"I have it covered, SHUSH!"
"You guys are going to get caught."
"SUSH OKEAN!"
There was silence and then a loud crack. A stampede of bison started to run through the open field and all three boys started to chase from the trees.
Okean was the quickest and the most nimble of the three. Sol was the brightest and Talahm came in with his strength.

"Weak one on the left!"
"I see him, zone in!"

Hobbling in the back was a bison with a broken leg. It was not fast and considering its size it would be easy to take down. 
Only a few metres below Talahm went in first.
"Diving now!"
Taking his axe in hand he took the leap from the trees behind the bison and landed on its back. It struggled of course and started to buck in which Talahm had to grab its matted fur and try to stay on.
"Talahm!"
Sol called as he saw his brother nearly get thrown off.
Blood splattered over his brother as he lodged his axe into the Bison's back, the animal yelping in pain. He continued to try to escape.
"Sol, now! Take his other legs!"

Sol didn't have to be asked twice, he continued to run by the bison's side and drew his arrow. His eyes locked onto the bison's front legs and he released the arrow from his fingers.
His aim was nearly perfect and it hit the Bison's front leg. It went down and his brother went flying over the top. Talahm hit the ground in his back first with a thud and inevitably became winded instantly.
He didn't get up.

"He's down!"
"I see that! Take the last breath, Okean!"
It was a sight, Okean leapt onto the Bison and then jumped to the ground, almost like parkour.
He said something under his breath to the bison before taking his knife and ending its life swiftly. Not much blood and not painfully.

Sol jumped to the ground and in the plain valley in the full of green and yellow grass he almost blended with the surrounding life.
"I'm ok!"
"I know, Tal, get up."
Sol answered and Okean just rolled his eyes, standing in front of the kill.
"Sol, You may know stuff, but how in The All Father's name do we intend to move this Bison home?"
"You do not believe in me, Okean?"
"As much as you do."
"Good."
Okean hissed at Sol and bared his teeth.
Talahm stood, bits of grass and dirt sticking to the Bison's dried blood that was sprayed all over his skin.
Wonder where Okean learned to hiss from.
"Sol, I have to agree with Okean. The 3 of us, with all our strength, can carry this to the shore. Not home."
Sol waved his hand and glared at Talahm. 
"We will not be carrying it at all. The drekis will."
"The drekis?"
"They are here, too, are they not?"
"They are in svartilfeim, you indiskret ku."
(Indiscreet cow)
"Not anymore since ragnarok."
Okean pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.
"And how Do you intend to befriend one?"
"The shore is just beyond that forest line, we find one, we befriend it."
"for faen, sol."
(Damn, Sol)

. . .

Thankyou so much for every one who has gotten this far! This is the end of "Out Of My Sight", I am honored for everyone helping this story grow, it's amazing xx
If you have any requests please comment or anything and if you would like a sequal please let me know!
Much love, TJ <3