ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

The next morning was busy to say the least.
Well from what you could tell as you were awoken by the sun light beaming once again from your large window next to your bed, the faint noise outside and in the halls outside your door filling your head almost instantly. You turned over, covering your head with your pillow.
"Get up."
You sat up so fast your neck cracked, causing you to groan. You held your neck and rubber it softly as you could feel the blood rushing up and down your spine. You shifted your eyes to the door.
A figure stood in the doorway.
"Get up, child. Your wasting my ut most precious time."
Your eyes adjusted to the light as this figure approached, blonde hair up in braids and twists, tall and slim but had tone to him. He threw clothes at you which you flinched at, raising your hand to protect your head. You rubbed your eyes and nose, groggily looking at the outfit before looking back up. Once a figure now a guy standing over you as you sit awkwardly up in bed.
Bifrost purple eyes making eye contact with yours.
"If I have to tell you again, I'm gonna sack you only 5 minutes into your work."
He threatened, his voice harsh but also sickly sweet.
You internally gagged.
"Fine. By the way, I have a door for a reason. Mind using it?"
"I did. I opened it."
The figure walked out shutting the door behind him quiet hard.
And that was Hiemdall.
You couldn't forget his face from the first time. His eyes etched in your memory like a engraved carving on a stone tablet as you saw him watch you as you got put on your ass in your 7th hand to hand combat class. That was 5 years ago.
You refused to be looked at like that again.
You stood slowly and unfolded the clothes, peering at them you tilted your head.
These were your clothes you were obliged to wear by the one and only himself.
You saw how beautiful the material and lacing was, how the blue embroidery stood out against the pale gold fabric. Silk on the inside and a rougher texture on the outside.
Thick, but airy.
The pants were tied in at the bottom that would fit nicely around your ankle, the base colour a dark pale blue while the embroidery down the legs and around the waist was a brighter pale yellow. Same textures inside and out as the shirt.
They looked beautiful.
He left by the door a sword in a beautiful matching lace and embroidered holster and strap. You quickly got dressed, putting your hair up quickly in a way that would keep it out of your face.
Grabbing the holster and your shoes you made it out of your room and into the hallway.
It wasn't empty like it was the evening before, rather there were people younger, teens and adults were roaming the halls. The same old smell filling your nose.
Some you knew some you didn't, some you were ok with some you weren't as freindly with.
Didn't matter.
Not now, you were one ceremony away from being free.
Well as free as apprenticeships gets you.
As a job gets you.
You hopped like an idiot as you made it to the large part of the hall, trying to get your shoes on and the your shoelaces tied as you walked.
People gave you weird glares, so you stood up straight, your clothes fitting well, surprisingly, and your holster and strap fitting well on your waist. You could feel the sword hit the back of your thigh. You pushed the large doors open and as you did he was standing before you.
"Heimdall.."
"Hello."