Are you angry?

The Borghese Gardens were ever-winding and everything I imagined them to be. The guards scattered all over the grounds, covering every gate entranceway. It was like Fort Knox here. There was no way anyone would ever be able to enter here.

My guards followed closely behind me as I casually strolled around a particularly peculiar fountain in a circle. "Is that a horse mermaid?" I pointed at the statues inside the fountain; I had been walking in circles, trying to figure out what those statues were.

The guards looked in the direction of where I was pointing, having been watching me lap the fountain for a couple of minutes now.

"They are seahorses, my lady."

I chuckled, stopping mid-stride. "That's it," I shouted. "I could not figure it out. They are sea-horses," I smirked, shaking my head. "Literally!" I crossed my arms over my chest, squatting down to get a better look, "They even have wings." I turned my head back to my guards, Alessandro emerging from behind them with an amused smile.

"Do you like seahorses?"

"I've never seen a seahorse depicted like this," I said, shaking my head, "It's incredible."

"The royal family gifted it to the Borghese family in the late 1700s," Alessandro squatted down beside me; he pointed to a spot between two horses, "There is a message between the horses that is a love message from the sculptor to the then eldest daughter of the Borghese family. It says 'Ti penso ogni giorno'."

"What does that mean," I asked, trying to find the message as Alessandro rose to his feet.

"It means 'I think about you every day,'" he said before dusting off his hands. I nodded my head, finally giving up on trying to find the message. I looked around the gorgeous gardens, filled with endless amounts of trees and lined with enchanting lamps. The trees were trimmed in a manner that reminded me of tall broccolis.

"Is all of this the Borghese Gardens?"

Alessandro nodded his head, "Yes, my lady. It is also home to the Silvano Toti & Gigi Proietti Globe Theatre," Alessandro motioned towards the direction of a gorgeous building tucked away in the plethora of greenage. I continued down the walkway, my guards adjusting their placement with every step I took. Everything about this place was breathtaking; a romance novel could easily be written there. It just oozes love.

As I continued through the path, I noticed a toy car parked beside one of the many benches. It looked like a go-cart. I hurried over to it, only to confirm my suspicion. It was a go-cart; judging from how Alessandro and the rest of the guards were describing the space of this garden, I might need this to save my legs and feet from a big trek.

"My lady, please be careful," a guard appeared beside me; he looked behind me as if waiting for confirmation. I nodded, getting into the black chair and placing my feet on the pedals.

"It's just like riding a bike, but easier," I assured him, "I am a pro at riding bikes. There's nothing to worry about."

"Wait, Lady Chance. We have to set up eyes at the end to watch-"

"Catch me if you can, boys," I waved my hand as I pedaled as if my life depended on it. It took off like a breeze, the wheels gripping the cemented ground. It felt like I was Lewis Hamilton, straight out of Formula 1, hugging every turn.

I sped through the empty walkways and wide roads, laughing at how the guards were running to keep up with me. I passed a restaurant, heading towards a courtyard filled with busts and even more rocks. I could hear the stones flying behind me, the guards dodging and weaving them to the best of their ability. As I emerged past the low hedges and various grumpy-looking busts of old men, I came to what looked like a viewpoint.