Rebuilding and Integration

Rine and Ava stood in front of the city hall, they couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. The government had finally ceded to their demands and granted the clones new rights, allowing them to participate in society as equal members.

"Can you believe it, Ava? We did it," Rine exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement and hope.

Ava smiled, "We did, but our work is far from over. We need to make sure that these rights are protected and upheld."

The two of them, along with their team, continued to lobby for laws and policies that would aid the clones in integrating into society. They pushed for anti-discrimination laws, affirmative action policies, and education programs.

As the clones began to find jobs, housing, and education, the human population started to view them as equals. They began to integrate into the workforce, schools, and neighborhoods, but it wasn't without its difficulties.

"We still have a long way to go," Rine said as they walked through the streets, "There are still people who harbor anti-clone sentiments and discriminate against them."

Ava nodded, "But that's why we're here. To overcome these challenges and to promote understanding and acceptance."

Together, Rine and Ava continued to work towards a better future for the clones and for society as a whole.

It took them three more months before they managed to secure legislation that would enable them to become citizens. It was difficult though as there were still some problems with the laws, and there were some people who opposed the bill. This led to one of the most controversial laws ever passed within a democratic community; The Law of Disqualification and Equal Treatment of All Other Races.

Disqualification and Equal Treatment of All Others (DST)

In the year 2022, several groups started to form around the United States and their goal was to provide equal treatment for all human clones and ensure that they were treated equally. As a result, there were many groups and movements that sought equality among humans and for the rights of clones. These included the Human Rights League and Amnesty International, which became known as HRAIN in recognition of its mission to protect the rights of humans and non-humans alike.

This movement eventually came under the attack of many of the anti-clone activists and the majority of these organizations had to be dissolved and disbanded. Eventually, the anti-cloning activists formed another organization known as ClonCorp or the CPL. It was an initiative focused on ensuring equality between clones and non-humans. Although, the ClonCorp was initially criticized by many politicians and lawmakers, eventually it gained support from both the public and the wealthy, who were more concerned with maintaining their wealth than upholding equality of rights among all people.

Many of the groups, such as the Human Rights League, Human Rights Union, Human Rights Watch, and various others, had strong beliefs regarding the equality of all humans and nonhumans, and they fought fiercely to preserve the rights of those who lived and worked within a close proximity to humans. However, these groups also recognized that discrimination and prejudice existed against non-human beings, and they worked hard to make it so that any discriminatory behavior or behavior between the races could not occur. While some of these organizations were successful, most of them fell apart quickly after having existed too long and being used and abused by humans, including many politicians and government officials. They never found permanent allies or true allies, however, and they remained fragmented until the end, with only a few survivors in their ranks.

Ava and Rine were part of the first wave of groups that were dedicated to helping to improve the status and lives of clones, which resulted in creating Clone Wars, and ultimately leading to the creation of Gen 2.