Revealing the Truth to the Public

Rine and the rebellion leaders carefully gather evidence from the government's headquarters, determined to expose the truth about the clones to the public. "We have to let them know what's really happening," Rine says to the others. "The people have a right to know the truth."

With the evidence in hand, the rebellion releases the information to the public, revealing the extent of the government's experimentation and manipulation of the clones and their true purpose. The public is horrified and outraged, and the truth leads to widespread civil unrest.

Faced with the evidence and public fury, the government is forced to respond to the accusations. They try to deny the allegations, but the evidence is undeniable, and the public is not buying their lies. "We won't let them get away with this," Rine declares, as the rebellion gains even more support.

The revelation of the truth leads to a huge uproar, and people take to the streets to protest the government's actions. Rine and the other rebels are hailed as heroes, and the clones' rights and treatment becomes a central issue in the public's mind.

The revelation of the truth is a turning point for the rebellion, and it sets the stage for the final showdown between the clones and the government. "This is it," Rine says to the others. "We've got them on the run. Now is our chance to fight for what's right and put an end to this injustice."

As the war breaks out in full swing and the people of New Avalon throw themselves into battle, the rebels take action.

In a hidden underground facility deep below the city of New Avalon, Dr. Larson prepares his first clone and tests it. While his clones undergo the same procedure he has done countless times before, it is the first time he will ever personally make one. The clone test is a success, and the doctors decide that it is the moment they were waiting for since the day they captured Adam. They send their second and third batches of clones into the world in search of the perfect candidate and create a team consisting of all the smartest and most resourceful of all the clones, including Adam. The teams consist of Rine, Adam, Blake and Mark. After their trials, Adam and Rine are chosen to join the rebel alliance and help defeat the government. Rine and Adam spend the rest of the year working together and forming alliances with some other clones, creating the clone organization known as the Clone Resistance.

Meanwhile, the remaining clones who were kidnapped during the rebellion take action and attack the clones who are free. The clones fight valiantly and win against all the clones, except one...the clone who was brought into existence after Adam, named Dan. He fights valiantly until Rine finds him and captures him and brings him to safety.

"You' d think after a year or so I'd start feeling like things are starting to get better and that my life would be normal again," Mark thinks as he watches a news video on the computer screen on which he sees his own face staring back at him. It is almost midnight, and the rebels' camp is dark except for the flickering glow of the fire pit as the camp fires cast eerie shadows.

He is sitting on his sleeping bag, trying not to fall asleep while listening to Adam, his brother who has been gone for months. Although his voice sounds different than what it used to, Mark recognizes his voice and immediately jumps to his feet in surprise. He approaches his younger brother, tears streaming down his cheeks. He throws himself onto Adam and holds tightly on to him like he's afraid he'll disappear again if he lets go. "It's so good to see you!" Mark cries.

Adam hugs back and smiles weakly as he feels his older brother shaking with emotion. "I'm sorry that we can't find your sister," Adam says sadly. "It hurts so much to watch your mom suffer from the pain of missing you. And I know how much she loves you. She wouldn't want us to forget about you."

"Mom is fine and happy now," Mark responds. "She made me promise to come back when the revolution was over. I promised to bring your sister home."

"Good." Adam smiles, looking proud of his big brother and sister.