CHAPTER 6

The pulled up to the hospital driveway and parked near the entrance. They both got out the car and headed into the building. 

Mrs. Kwon told Yejun to sit while she talked to the receptionist about their 'secret'. Dr. Hyewon happened to pass by and she was happy to see her unnie and best friend.

" Unnie!! " 

She came running into the older's arms. Eunbi just smiled and laughed at the girl's antics. 

" How are you? " 

" I'm good, your student is doing well but "

" Mrs. Kwon " 

Yejun called for his teacher. They ladies looked behind them and saw a small man. Yejun wanted to know what their secret was urgent.

" Yes " 

" Can you tell me the secret now? " 

Eunbi glanced over to Hyewon. The doctor smiled and bent down to meet eyes with the boy. 

" Yejun, right? "

" Yes, who are you? "

" I'm Doctor Kang Hyewon. Nice to meet you, Yejun " 

The doctor took out her hand to shake his. Yejun shook hands with the lady then asked his teacher again.

After a while, they able to enter and visit their secret. Hyewon led the way as they made it to the 4th floor of the hospital. 

As they walked out the elevator, Hyewon received a call from one of the nurses. 

" Hello? What's wrong? " 

" Doc, your patient, Kim Ryu " 

" Yes? " 

" She's awake " 

" Already?! " 

" Yes " 

Hyewon immediately ran towards her room with two behind catching up. Hyewon barged into the room while the other two were held back by the guards. 

Eunbi requested for extra protection towards Ryu so that the matter could handled fast. The two waited patiently for Hyewon to let them in. 

Minutes later, the doctor came out with a bright smile. Hyewon walked up to them and handed them passes. 

" Come along, my patient is awake now but please don't give too much reaction. She's still tired from everything " 

Yejun nodded and followed the adults, they walked into the room to find a girl with wires on her body and looked familiar to Yejun. 

They all walked closer and the girl smiled at the doctor. 

" Hi, Miss Hyewon " 

" Hi, Ryu. How are you feeling? " 

" It feels weird having wires so I hope that it doesn't take long " 

" It's okay, you're just dehydrated and these will help to give you what you need " 

Yejun just looked at her shocked, that purple cat clip and that smile. R-Ryu? 

" Are you Kim Ryu? " 

He asked and looked at the girl in tears. The girl just smiled and nodded. Yejun didn't know what came over him and immediately hugged the girl. 

Ryu was confused and pushed him away, looking at him in disgust. Yejun was confused.

" Who are you? Why are you hugging me? " 

" Y-you don't remember me? " 

" Ah, I forgot to say. The surgery was long and we detected something in her brain. When she woke up, we asked her a few basic things like name, age, family and friends etc but she wasn't able to remember much of her friends. As if she either purposely wanted to forget or it was erased completely "