CHAPTER 11

One day

A moving truck came by and men started moving things into the house. The new owner instructed where to put the stuff while his wife and daughters took out stuff and arranged stuff. 

" Mother, where should I put this bottle? " 

" The upper pantry please, sweetie " 

" Okay " 

Carrying the boxes and placed the bottles on the upper shelf. Later on, two younger boys came by and helped. One of them smiled when he saw his little sister. 

" Hey, princess. Long time no see, Ryu " 

The girl turned to look at her brother. The girl smiled and ran up to her brother. 

" Oppa!! I missed you so much when we were in the UK " 

" Junseo, you look even more handsome. What have you been eating? " 

" Your delicious cooking and your love, mother " 

Junseo said, smoothly. Ryu gave him a smack for his cheesy line and went back to work. The brother laughed and helped with the moving in. 

After years of living in the UK, Ryu had moved back to Korea to continue her studies. She didn't wanna come back here because she loved it back there but she also missed her brothers so she chose to leave it all behind and start a new life. 

" Oppa, can I meet your members at the company? Also, I heard your label mate took place in a survival show? "

" Yeah, Seunghun. Why? " 

" He's got my vote to debut!! " 

" You know you're older, right? " 

" So? You got noona fans too, right? "

Junseo smiled and told her that she can come to practice after they finish unpacking. The girl was excited and quickly helped to unpack everything. 

In the evening

Yooin was walking with some friends after buying things from the store when she noticed a familiar person. She was surprised because she hasn't seen that person for years. 

Junseo oppa? But who was that girl beside him? His girlfriend? Why does she look familiar though? Yooin thought as they stopped at the playground. 

Yooin watched them for a while before dropping her ice cream, shocked at who the girl resembled. Ryu? Her eyes started to tear up as the figures disappeared into the side. 

" Yooin! " 

" Huh? " 

" You okay? " 

" Yeah, I think I'll go home. I'm suddenly feeling tired "

" Ah okay, see you at school "

In tears, Yooin ran all the way home. When she arrived, she was surprised to see all three of them at her front step. She immediately ran and hugged Leeseo tight. 

" Y-yah, Yooin. What's wrong? "

" I saw Junseo oppa "

" Yeah? "

" Ryu is back "

Yooin cried hard. Leeseo hugged her tight and calmed her down. Today was the day of Ryu's leaving yet she came back but has completely forgotten them. The boys looked at each other and joined the hug. 

Leeseo tried to fight back tears but failed. She cried hard with Yooin as the boys tried to comfort them. After a good cry, they all entered Yooin's house where her parents had left to work at the store a bit.