CHAPTER 9

Days passed since the incident, students talked about for weeks. Some of them were even interviewed. But they never said anything because it was a personal matter. 

Boeun came to school after her suspension but on he first day, Mrs. Kwon expelled her for causing the ruckus. Was she happy? Of course not, she went livid and marched down the halls to find them. 

Thankfully, the guards were there and threw her out the school along with her stuff. Mr. Park came by the next day to sue the school but lawyers and policemen were already waiting for him. That day happened to be his trial day. 

Ryu still spent days in the hospital and they'd often come to visit when it was Junseo's turn to take care. Why only on those days? Well...

Ryo who was away for a long while was pissed at the matter and refused to see any of them until her sister was okay. Mr. and Mrs. Kim would lock the doors on their days so none of them could come in even for a peek. 

Hyunwoo on the other hand, kinda spooked them. He told them if they ever came to visit on his watch, he'd skin them alive then and there. Meanwhile, Junseo wasn't as happy but he decided to let them in because he knew it was what his sister would do. 

Ryu had always been the kind and happy type but she just wouldn't show it after the 'Nora incident'. She felt betrayed and decided to keep that happy, innocent and sweet side to people she could trust. 

Which was hard because she was really friendly and talkative. Years had past and Ryu was still the cold hearted girl she is today but even if someone did her wrong, she'd treat them like friends. 

Ryu was often left out from the other kids because she wasn't the type to gossip that much, she never really cared about looks or attire that shows a person or all the important stuff. She'd often just keep up with the things she liked such as music, dancing etc. 

Since her brother's were idols, that was her dream to be but her parents forbade her. She was still too young for the world and she often gets sick so it'd be risky for her to be an idol. 

Still, her brother's often took her to their practice rooms and introduce the members to her. She became quick friends all because of her bright personality that soon shows once she's comfortable. 

Sometimes, she'd get outta control and just cause chaos while you're asleep. Junseo smiled at every thought of his sister who was laying still on the bed. Tears falling from his eyes. 

" You said you'd stop coming in here but why are you still here, princess? You promised me you'd stay healthy and that we'll meet on stage together " 

He couldn't help himself and cried. The friends watched from the outside, they felt so guilty that they all left even before they could see her. 

They ran out the hospital to the park. Ryu loved the park especially when the sakura's blossomed. They were her fourth favourite flower after black roses. 

Ryu was a very interesting person because she was very diverse in interests. One moment, she would love cooking and learn for hours. 

The next day, she might be into flowers and would study about them for weeks. But her all time favourite was dancing. All because of her cool brother, Junseo who is the dancer of his team, Ryu fell in love with dancing. 

She'd spent every second, learning her brothers choreographies. Sometimes, she'd show them off while she visited the practice room and they'd be surprised. 

' Damn, when did you learn this? '

' While you were away from home. Why? Is it bad? '

' Ani, you seem great enough to come with us '