holy shit | 30

"y/n where the fuck are you?" a feminine voice asked out through the phone and you huffed

"y/n where the fuck are you?" a feminine voice asked out through the phone and you huffed. "i'm waiting right now." you replied while looking to the side to see three men and a woman all alone. you heard midori hum and then say, "hurry up, some guy wants to see you." you laughed and shook your head, "that'll only slow me down." 

you heard her laugh and you grinned, "bye bye mimi~" she hummed and you both hung up. the light switched to green and you let out a sigh, walking and looking up from your phone, everyone stopped and looked at the sky. your eye brows furrowed and you watched in interest at the light that was moving at a fast speed. 

your eyes widened at what it was and before you could even utter a word, the whole city had exploded and everything turned black. 

-'๑'-

you woke up to see people surrounding you and you coughed up. needing to breathe. everything turned black again and you couldn't move. 

the second time you woke up it was blinding and you saw people that you did not at all wanna see surrounding you. "y/n!" you heard that voice that you hated so much. "kill me now..." you mumbled under your breath as a headache started. and you glared at the voice, he glared down at you. not even asking if you were alright. 

"what do you want daisuke." he frowned and clicked his tongue while cussing you out and you just groaned while glaring at him, you sat up and looked at the things attached to your body. "as your future husband-" you interrupted him and flipped him off with a grin. "never will you be my husband, please leave me alone, your existence is making me ill." you started to act like you were throwing up and he cussed you out again. 

"you fucking bitch!" you giggled and slapped him while running out of the room. a laugh escaping your lips as he ran after you. "y/n! you son of a bitch! come back here! i'm gonna seriously kill you!" you laughed even more and opened a random door while slamming it shut and locking it. there was banging and you kneeled down while panting. 

"listen to your husband you bitch!" you laughed even more and backed up while laughing loudly. "you'll never be my husband you fucker!" you heard snickering behind you and you noticed two men, a blonde and a man with black hair. your eyes widened and you immediately started to apologize. "oh! sorry, i didn't know people were gonna be here.." you mumbled while looking around. you looked at them again as you felt their stare. you let out a giggle and they swore they heard that before but they couldn't pin point where. they knew you but they didn't exactly know how... they just knew that they knew you and yet they couldn't name who you exactly were. 

"have i met you?" they both let out and you widened your eyes in surprise, "huh? i don't think so? you guys do look kinda familiar though." you shrugged your shoulders while humming and they both looked at each other while nodding their head. 

the banging stopped and you looked behind, you were about to turn the knob but his voice stopped you. "if you don't open this door y/n i'm gonna slam it open and kill you! you hoe!" you giggle again and scoffed while walking over to the phone. 

"Hi, this is dr. l/n and i would like for you to send security to room 481, there's a crazy person outside and he says that he'll slam the door down and i have patients in this room... thank you." you hummed and placed the phone back down with a sigh. the two men looked at you in amusement and you smiled at them with a nod. 

"i'll be staying here just for a second until that guy over there leaves." they chuckled and then the blonde asked, "forced marriage?" you nodded your head with a sigh and shook your head while crossing your arms. there was a knock and you looked to the side, to hear midori's voice. "hey! y/n that bastard is out!" you grinned and opened the door to find your best friend over there with a grin. 

"thank god!" you sighed and gave her a hug.  "i gotta go, rest y/n." she said before patting your back and leaving where you were but then she stopped and turned around, walking back to the room. "oh yeah! your dad called so did your sister and uh brother," she paused and said, "also some kid named makoto asked for you, i don't think you know him though but i don't know." the name rang through your mind and you frowned and you heard the two say 'huh' as if they also recognized the name. 

"any of your brothers? friends?" they both shook their head and you sighed before giving them one last smile and leaving the room. 

you looked over at midori and asked, "where's he?" she smiled and you followed to where she was going. you caught sight of a boy with what seemed to be his parents beside him and he snapped his head when he heard midori greet them. his eyes widened when he saw you. he grinned widely and ran towards you while hugging. you widened your eyes in surprise. 

his parents immediately ran to him and pulled him away from you while apologizing and you waved them off. "n/n? do you remember me?" you frowned and looked at him confused, "it's me makoto, we met in the borderlands and... and there was niragi, chishiya, usagi, kuina, ann, and arisu! and many more! n/n?" the names rung in your head and you frowned, not knowing exactly who they were. 

"we're very sorry, he's been talking about being in a world where everyone plays a dangerous game or else they'll die..." 

the borderlands... niragi? chishiya? usagi? kuina? ann? arisu? 

-'๑'-

"it's wonderful seeing the people that love my best friend and the ones who my best friend loves." the five of them snapped their heads to see the black haired female as she stood in the center with a smile, they watched her in confusion. "i'm erusa, y/n's best friend from the borderlands." ann and chishiya heard that name before. 

she sighed and looked down, "y/n l/n, the woman you all grew to love deeply and care for in the borderlands, it's a shame you can't exactly remember her but don't worry, i'll help you." 

the woman known as erusa disappeared and they were suddenly facing a woman, with h/l h/c hair, her e/c orbs staring into wherever. it looked like she couldn't see them and she sighed while looking to the side and catching sight of a blonde. 

chishiya watched with widened eyes, as he looked at his own self. and hearing himself talk to the woman who only giggle from time to time. then the scene switched and now it was her helping out the people in the 4 diamonds game. the three, arisu, kuina and ann watched with wide eyes as they stared at themselves. 

the scene switched back to niragi gripping onto her shoulders as he yelled at her. he furrowed his eyebrows and watched bewildered just like everyone else. then it had switched to y/n accepting usagi's request. it switched to moments where everyone except niragi kissed the top of your head and hugging you. then it went to the moment you all, except usagi and arisu, sitting down while your hands were being held by chishiya and kuina. 

"i... do." 

"i love you all equally." 

then everything came running down, the moments they had in that world, the moments they had with you. everything, every single thing came down onto them. and they all gasped in shock while stumbling back. 

'i was capable of loving.... ' 

erusa grinned and she appeared again. "remember now?"