king of clubs | 18

SHIT- I JS REALIZED I DIDN'T PUT ANY SPOILER WARNINGS!! HOLY FCK I'M SO SORRY!! TY FOR THAT ONE PERSON THAT POINTED IT OUT BUT IM SO SORRY TOO!!! 

they all had left, to your relief. a sigh left your lips and you looked around while mumbling things. it was quiet and arisu walked to your side while smiling at you, you gave him a nod and looked up at the sunny and cloudy sky. 

"is it just me, or was Kyuma being nice to us? Like a normal guy." it made y/n laugh out loud and look at tatta as if he was crazy. "normal? you think that he's normal? walking nude and everything?" he stopped and gulped before pursing his lips and nodding his head, "you're funny tatta!" you patted his back and sat on the ground while playing with the rocks, throwing it up in the air from time to time. 

as you looked at them you couldn't help but actually find the four attractive, no hate to tatta. he's adorable. sighing at your thoughts you looked at everyone and pursed your lips. tatta then once again said, "wait- weren't you with tatta?" you looked at him and locked eyes, nodding your head and a faint smile showing on your lips. "don't worry he's alive." you assured them, especially kuina as you knew she cared about the blonde man. 

it was quiet again then arisu planned out something, the slow runners getting more points and the fast runners getting more. it made sense and you had got one of the most points. tatta being the guard or protector of you guys' base. as he got the least number of points. it was definitely smart and you patted him on the back before running off with usagi, kuina and arisu being paired up. 

you thought arisu and usagi were gonna pair up but guess not. you and usagi continued to run until one of the other teammates popped up, the one in red and with clothes... 

you smirked and the excitement bubbled up inside you as you stared each other down. "let's get him usagi~" you whispered in excitement as you got ready to chase the man down, a huge grin on your face. you opened your palm and waited for her to take it, you noticed her hesitation and the blush that appeared on her cheeks. you noticed many of your friends doing this too. it itched your brain but you continued to ignore and ignore it. not saying shit or thinking too deeply about it. 

as you ran after the man when usagi finally placed her palm, you noticed him run away making you guys halt and tilt your head to the side in confusion. "looks like he didn't have many..." you mumbled and shook your head in disappointment, you really wanted to fight. it was something exciting to you. 

THE PLAYER TEAM HAD SECURED AN ITEM. THE PLAYER TEAM IS NOW LEADING BY 2,000 POINTS.

you grinned widely at that and smiled up at the sky. "oh will you look at that?" you whispered then let go of usagi's hand while continuing to run and find something entertaining to do. maybe fight someone from the other team. sounds fun. everyone knew you were reckless and would do basically anything to entertain yourself, whether it meant your life was on the line.