nightmares - memories | 19

you all watched the cap that tatta owned

you all watched the cap that tatta owned. you held in a breath and looked away. you didn't leave without another thank you and a little good-bye. everyone following behind. and you all stopped at an area.

a fire being made and you continued to stare at the flames. what you said to tatta was true. all of it was. from him giving you hope and to making you laugh? it was true. 

kuina was helping usagi out with her cuts and you continued to stare and eventually arisu spoke up but you didn't hear anything. you only heard muffled sounds and sooner or later you had stood up and went to your own sleeping area. not saying a good-night it was rude but you weren't one to even say good-night or morning anyways. 

so it didn't quite matter. you had slept rather quickly but that might have been a bad idea. 

-'๑'-

the list of people that died went on. it was quiet and everyone that was alive focused on the sounds as the blindfold was blinding them. y/n was shaking and she tried to keep her cool when she heard the screech of the chair beside her. she knew who sat beside her and the other that side to her right was already killed and the only person that was on the left was no one else but erusa herself. 

y/n stopped breathing all at once and her heart started to ache as her brain started to spin around in circles. there were currently six or seven people at the front of the room, everyone else sitting on their own spots. y/n knew that erusa had to pick someone and touch them and she hoped she that she wouldn't touch her, y/n. 

the lower the number of guessers are left the more the game became violent. the first part was easy and not so violent as there was a button in front of them with numbers written on it. only pressing it and if you guessed wrong then you die. but then the seven people chosen got lesser and people were picked once more. a gun appearing in front of everyone's desk when they are the one that was touched. it got violent each time and when y/n found out erusa was now one of the seven people chosen she had the worst scenarios. why did erusa have to be chosen? it should have been y/n! erusa would be able to live and y/n would be the one to die. 

when the  robotic cheerful voice sounded in the speakers everyone put away their blindfolds and everyone looked around, to see who had been picked and touched. a pink haired woman trembled in fear and started to cry. "who is it?! who touched me?!" she shouted and stood up from her chair while crying and screaming as she shook in fear. 

y/n ignored this and looked down, her face not showing any emotion as everyone else looked at her in pity, horror or whatever. there was a gun in front of her, waiting for her to shoot the very person and make a guess of whom touched her. she held the gun and pointed it at an old man in a suit who widened his eyes and started to shake his head while shouting for her to stop and that it wasn't him. he was silenced by the gun making contact with him and his body falling to the ground with a loud thud. 

WRONG. 

her eyes widened and within seconds a laser went through her head. and there were only a few people left that were the ones to make a guess. blindfolds were on once again and y/n heard the footsteps walk near her. she felt a tap and sighed. 

she pulled away her blindfold and looked around. she noticed one person gulp and rub his thighs while scratching his head and looking around frantically and looking at y/n with widen eyes as they locked eyes with each other and he quickly looked away as a bead of sweat dripped down. y/n smirked and stood up to then grab hold of the gun and shooting the man. he fell on the floor dead. obviously. 

she was correct and she sat back down while putting the blindfold once more. 

a foreigner and her were left to be the ones guessing. and this brunette was rather smart and also good at body language. as she killed off two people and was correct. there was a total of the three people that was chosen. a high schooler, a man in casual clothes and erusa. 

the foreigner was wrong this time though. as she killed the high-schooler and now she also is dead. y/n slowly put her blindfold on and looked down with a huff of air. she knew what was gonna happen and she wished for it to be not true and that maybe just maybe, she was just in coma this whole time and everything is fake! right? right?! 

now there was only erusa and y/n left. erusa smiled at y/n and y/n looked down, tears slipping down her face rapidly and she couldn't stop them. 

"y/n." erusa called and y/n looked up while wiping her tears but she stopped and she looked at erusa who smiled while tears also ran down her face. "you are and always will be my bestest friend. i love you as a sister and i will forever be with you and by your side at all times. i'll never leave you okay? you better stay yourself promise me? don't go changing and shit because i'm gone, don't change because i'm dead y/n. go and get answers for me yeah? okay?" y/n nodded her head slowly and couldn't bring herself to bring the gun and point it at her own best friend. 

"i love you y/n, and i will forever be your sister at heart." y/n cried louder than ever, she sobbed loudly and kept on shouting and shouting. 

"i love you too eru!" y/n cried out and stared into erusa's eyes. "go on y/n, please." she shook her head and shouted out, "i can't! erusa-" she was cut off by the robotic voice saying. 

CORRECT

erusa smiled as a tear slipped down her face and she locked eyes with y/n and said, "promise me." and y/n nodded her head while she cried and cried, the laser went through her own SISTER's head.