newbies | 01

( it doesn't exactly say the date of when AIB takes place but lets just say 2019 ) 

present 

Y/n laid bored-ly in her room, letting out grumbles and groan from time to time, letting herself know that she's beyond the word bored at the moment. She could really use some action right now. A fight at the pool maybe? 

Something to keep her entertained and have that mischievous grin plastered on her face. Did she grow crazy through the years in this world? Possibly. But she didn't grow crazy to the point she would look like a maniac to everyone's eyes, but then again she was seen as someone to not mess with. 

When Y/n lived in this world for many months or maybe even a year, she had lost count how long she's lived here. It was pointless. She did meet many people and befriended them but then they all ended up dying oh so slowly in front of her eyes. They died both brutally and peacefully. 

Some even ended their lives and it brought Y/n to depression. One of her closest friends had died in a game they attended. She died in front of Y/n, it sure did traumatize Y/n as she saw her best friend that she made in this world die, panic and sadness in those eyes of hers as she looked over at Y/n with a calm smile, knowing she was gonna die at that moment. 

Ever since that day Y/n stopped making friends, only talking to a random person in a game she attends to keep herself from getting bored or whatever. But they were nothing  to her. She made herself believe that. Anyone she talked to were absolutely nothing. 

The woman watched as everyone slowly began to get insane and grow panic in the game. Y/n kept herself calm and focused, watching everyone's moves. She liked to observe people. It's a habit at this point. Sometimes the woman does it by accident and finds herself staring deeply into the eyes of that person and they began to grow uncomfortable with her stare which made her look away without hesitation and call herself stupid. 

It wasn't a game day today. People just partying and doing whatever shit they wanted to do. Most are probably down there partying and some getting themselves railed. 

One time the woman even caught somebody fucking in the bathroom, it made her throw up and grow traumatized. The things that happen in this world. Although since no one knows when they all die, why not have a good fuck right? 

The woman shook her head at the memories and thoughts that ran in her head. She stood up and decided to walk around or maybe even stop by at the pool or whatever. Just do something to keep herself entertained and not grow insane with bored-ness. 

She did make sure to wear a cardigan or something over her bathing suit, to keep herself more at ease and comfortable. The woman also made sure to put on her sun glasses and grinned at herself in the mirror. 

She left the room rather quickly. A satisfied hum escaping her lips when she entered the elevator. The door was about to close but then she was called in to have another meeting. 

Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance and let out a hiss. Rolling her eyes and forcing a grin on her face, she forced herself into being nice and kind to these people. The other executives. Although some did manage to catch her eye and interest. 

People like Ann, Chishiya and Niragi. The woman Mira did manage to catch Y/n's interest though. 

It didn't take the woman too long to get in the room, the executives snapping their head to the door opening and closing. Y/n only hummed and walked to a random spot, her eyes slightly sparkling and widening to see two people on seats with bags over their heads. 

The two beside Y/n eyed her with curiosity and interest. Ann and Mira. Y/n let out a slow sigh escape her lips when the bags were snatched off of the twos heads. They did look to be interesting and well pretty. 

They talked to the two and Y/n grew bored already. But as they talked a subject was brought that it made Y/n look at the two with her eyes squinted in curiosity. 

"We heard that we'll know the answer if we come here..." The man answered with hesitation as he brought his eyes upon you, you gave him a small smile and he did back. "What this game is about..." 

Y/n herself was also questioning things like these but she knew that nobody in here knew the answer to that question. Only believing whatever they wanted to believe. 

Hatter walked in the picture and welcome the two with his face up their asses. The doors were dragged open and Y/n caught Mira smirk. They both widened their eyes slightly and their mouth hanged open for a sec. 

"All the playing cards?" The man on the seat questioned with a breath, Y/n almost giggled but held herself from doing so. 

"The original world won't return." Hatter said with his body turning back to the two, "Only one person can return to the original world." Y/n almost let out another giggle or sound but stopped herself from doing so. Although she did earn looks which she only stared them down with a little smile plastered on her lips. 

They continued to talk to them about everything and Y/n deafened their voices with a sigh escaping her lips. She found herself eyeing the two and reading them. This made Hatter grin at her and smile, "Wanna tell them the three rules Y/n?" Y/n looked at Hatter and nodded her head. 

"Rule number one. You must always wear swimsuits at the Beach. You can drink all you want, take drugs and have sex. Do as you want to enjoy your life to the fullest," You paused looking at the two with a kind and sweet smile, it was genuine too, "Rule number two. All playing cards belong to the beach. Those that have contributed more cards will be promoted to a higher number!" They looked at you with caution and listened to your words carefully and focused, "Last rule. Death to all traitors." Hatter gave Y/n a grin and then waved her off, letting her know that he can talk now. 

Hatter shouted out, "It's the seven of hearts!" He shouted it with joy. Y/n smiled at the announcement and looked at the two with even more interest. The seven of hearts? Quite the level... Mira and Y/n found themselves looking at them with interest, as they were the ones known to be good at Heart games. 

Hatter continued to promote them a high rank and Y/n watched them intently