company | 23

y/n rested against the desk with a sigh

y/n rested against the desk with a sigh. her eyes started to get heavy but she couldn't rest here. it would be a bad idea due to the king of spades not being so far away but far enough for her to take a little break.

after she had finished fixing up her wound she started to look for food and drinks. her breathing was the only thing being heard at the moment. she finally had the courage to stand up and look at the pill on her hand. she scoffed and then drank the water she found- luckily- behind the store. there was a whole box of them. she didn't hesitate to pack most of them into a bag and also got the foods that weren't expired but most just weren't edible...

she took the pill and swallowed it. a sigh escaping her lips at the feeling of the cold water. the s/c woman started to get up slowly and a grunt escaped her lips. she leaned against the counter and let out a shaky breath. took the tylonel and dropped it into her bag after so she left the store without hesitation.

the only thing she did was wander around and try to get as far away from the king of spades. a sigh escaped her, her legs felt like jelly and she couldn't take walking anymore. she's only been walking for half an hour and usually she wouldn't get this tired. but considering she has this new wound it would be harder. it slowed her down which annoyed the fuck out of her. groaning and letting out a list of curses or insults pass her lips.

after an hour or two passed y/n heard the sounds of laughing. which made y/n turn to the side to see two people that seemed to be a couple, eating each other's mouth... y/n eyes widened and she hurried to get out of the place. a traumatized look over her face. letting out a puff of air in disbelief.

-'๑'-

the king of spades blimp wasn't seen from where she currently was. a sigh of relief being heard. she then looked up and saw a blimp falling. it made her smile faintly. she let out a yawn and stretched her arms out. her eyes wandering to see where exactly she should rest and sleep. there was a small house and y/n slowly made her way towards it. her hands slowly reached for the door knob and twisted it slowly, opening it slowly too. a smile was on her lips to see that nobody was in here and the house looked like it was in a good condition except the fact that there were things on the floor.

she looked around the house more and found a comfortable looking bed. y/n didn't waste any time to flop on the bed and take the rest she deserves.

-'๑'-

the sound of crying awoke y/n. she reached for the dagger she had on the nightstand and slowly made her way to where the sound was. she was ready for a fight even with the wound but her guard slowly lowered when she caught sight of a kid that looked to be eleven or lower.

"huh?" y/n muttered and looked around. "are... are you alright?" it was a stupid question but y/n didn't exactly know what to say when she saw the kid crying. he lifted his head and widened at the dagger that was on her hand. y/n looked down and cursed herself out before placing the dagger somewhere else.