witch. | 11

y/n was only sketching around the beach peacefully and calmly

y/n was only sketching around the beach peacefully and calmly. whilst she did that she was interrupted by tatta running into her and shouting her name. making her flinch and widen her eyes at the man who looked to be shocked and panicked. 

"is something wrong?" she asked on concern while looking at tatta confused. he only nodded his head and let out a stutter, "yes follow me!" her eyebrows scrunched together but followed tatta nonetheless. 

after a minute or less of running the two made it inside the meeting room in time. y/n being the last one to make it in the meeting room it seems, everyone there and watching as tatta and y/n made it inside. tatta walking in while breathing harshly and on his knees while y/n walked in calmly, not even having a hard time to breath and looked to be unbothered. 

her eyes soon widened while she looked at hatter's body on the table. dead. she took a breath in and almost giggled but stopped herself. there was a bullet hole and she looked over at aguni who looked only straight into space. it was obvious he had killed him. 

niragi smirking and aguni staring lifelessly into space. it was obvious to y/n that aguni had killed his own best friend. her head tilted to the side as they conversed. suddenly, last boss walked up to ann, slowly getting his sword out and pointing it towards ann. 

the h/c haired woman simply watched with narrowed eyes. ann's hand slowly rose up. catching the smirk niragi slipped out. they were forced to vote and if not then killed. who would wanna die just because they didn't vote? seems like a lame death to me. 

slowly everyone raised their hands, being forced to vote for aguni to be the leader now. it was finally her turn to vote, everyone watched her intently. niragi in front of her as he pointed the gun under y/n's chin. 

she didn't even flinch and just locked eyes with the militant who glared at her in annoyance. the room was more silent than it ever was as they waited for y/n to raise her hand or get herself killed. arisu furrowed his eyebrows at the woman not doing anything. niragi grew annoyed and forced the gun deeper under her chin, which only caused her to giggle and smirk. 

"did i annoy you now?" everyone watched in disbelief by her actions. niragi blinking his eyes and frowning. "god you guys are so fucking easy to piss off!" she chirped while giggling once more. arisu watched in worry and concern for her. afraid she'd die. 

"do you really wanna fucking die? huh? huh?!" niragi asked in annoyance, raising his voice as his face got closer to hers. y/n looked to the side while forming her face in disgust. "back the fuck up, you're spitting on my face!" y/n yelled in disgust while slightly nudging niragi while side eyeing him. 

many grew even more annoyed and tried tried to attack her, especially last boss as he already had his sword ready and all, to attack her. 

niragi got his free hand and forced her face to look directly at him, causing her to only sigh and shake her head, feeling the head of the gun under her chin.