Graduation

Sara's POV

"Here is your ice cream mam. Have a nice day!" says the cashier at Cold Stones as she hands me my chocolate brownie ice cream cup. I go to sit down at the table with Cole who ordered the same thing with extra sprinkles. We eat our ice cream and talk about our day. "Did you see Matt in history today?" I ask out of curiosity.

"No. He had some appointment or something," he responds. I pull out my phone and send a text to Madison. Cole and I finish our ice cream and head back home.

"Tonight we are gonna have a family movie night! We'll have pizza for dinner with some popcorn. How does that sound guys?" asks my mother.

"Yummy!" I shout back. I would never miss out on PIZZA AND POPCORN! We all sit in our family room on our couch and eat.

"What should we watch?" asks my mom.

"X-Men!" shouts Cole.

"The Avengers!" I shout.

"Iron Man!" Becca shouts. We are all so indecisive and can't choose between the three.

"Let's rock, paper, scissors for it!" Cole says.

"We can't! There's three of us!" I respond.

"Coin toss?" suggests Becca.

"Three of us!" I respond. We spend thirty minutes arguing and trying to figure out how to fairly choose a movie. After a while, we decide to give up on the movie and all head to bed. "Told ya we should have just watched The Avengers!" I shout.

Cole scoffs and says, "X-Man is way better!!!"

"You guys are BOTH wrong! We totally should have watched Iron Man!" Becca shouts at us.

"ENOUGH! Go to bed!" my mom shouts. Yep! We can get pretty competitive! I wake up the next morning early and get ready for school. On my drive, I get a text from Shawn.

iMessage

Shawn

My car stopped working this morning! Would you be willing to give me a ride?

Yes! Love giving him a ride! He always brings me new music of his to listen to. His voice is so amazing and I can't wait to go to LA with him and help him excel his career. We drive to school listening to one of his songs called Show You. "I love it!" I shout as I kiss his cheek.

"Thanks babe!" he reaches over and places his hands on my neck giving me a kiss on my lips. Then we get out and walk to the convention center. Here, we are gonna practice for our graduation!

Madison's POV

I show up early for our Graduation practice. I look at the area being set up by the senior class. This is it! The end of our high school year. I notice that some of the freshman class has been asked to help. I see Regan, Lauren's sister, placing flowers on the chairs along the aisle. "Hey Regan! Where is your sister?" I ask. Regan, being her shy self, points to her. Laura is talking with other seniors. I walk over to her. "So what can I do to help?"

"Hey Mado! Um.. you can set up she programs on the table with Beara over there," Laura directs me. I head over with Beara.

"Hey Beara! What's up!"

"Nothing really." I could tell by her melancholy tone that something was wrong.

"Beara! Come on! Tell me!"

"I said nothing happened!" She snaps at me and walks off. Geez! What the hell was her problem!! I decide to finish the programs and then meet Matt at Subway for lunch. I walk around to see if there is anyone who needs help with anything. I look over at Zoella and see her and her friends looking at me. They have a disgusted look on their face. What? Was there something on my face? I run to the bathroom and check. What the heck?! There was nothing wrong with me! I looked the same as always! I rush over to Laura.

"Is there something different about me?" I ask. She takes a close look and then shakes her head and asks why.

"Well Zoella and her friends we giving me disgusted looks and then Beara was acting really weird around me!"

"Really? I'll talk to Beara when I get the chance and let you know. You heading to lunch?"

"Yeah supposed to meet Matt," I wink.

Laura laughs, "He left earlier and said he wasn't feeling to good."

"Really? Huh... Okay see ya later!" I answer confused. If Matt wasn't feeling good, wouldn't he have texted me? I decide to text him and say what's up. Then I head to the parking lot to find my bug. I order my sandwich and grab some lemonade to drink. I sit at the table with my laptop and try to finish my Berkeley application. I have planned to attend Berkeley for a while and fingers crossed that I get in! Reality kicks in and I realize how much work I have left to do on it! I text Laura and let her know that I won't be able come help. I got work to do!

Lauren's POV

"Taylor! Don't just throw all the confetti in one place!" I shout as Taylor dumps the bags of CONGRATS confetti. Ugh! I was put in charge of running the graduation decor prep.

"Hey Laura! What can I do?" asks Beara.

"Hey Beara. Get over there and do the programs!" I order and I realize how mean it sounded!

"Yes sir Sargent!" she answers as she puts to fingers to her forehead to salute me.

"Sorry! Really stressed and missed my coffee this morning!"I moan.

"Right on top of that! Hayes! Can you go grab one Hot Skinny Soy Vanilla Latte and one Double Chocolatey Chip Frap PROTO!" she yelled to Hayes. He was about to say no but then Sara gave him her SCARY look and he headed to his car. "There!" she says as she turned around and smiled a proud smile.

"Okay! LETS GET TO WORK!" I shouted. We had to put flowers on the chairs, set out the programs, set out the chairs, and call the cater! Hecticness! A bunch of people started to show up and I directed them where they had to go. I was the boss woman!

"Hey Lauren, I'm not feeling so good. I think I'll head home," Matt says.

"Okay! See ya tonight!" I found it odd that he was leaving before Madison had even gotten here! Oh well! Mado showed up about and hour later.

"So what can I do to help?" she asks

"Hey Mado! Um.. you can set up she programs on the table with Beara over there." She heads over and begins to help. I begin to put bouquets together and find seating placements. Mado comes over and helps me after she has finished the programs. Mado starts to ask weird questions and I become curious.

"Well Zoella and her friends we giving me disgusted looks and then Beara was acting really weird around me!" I was confused. Beara was acting perfectly normal! I walk over to Beara who is spreading the confetti out.

"Thank you so much! Taylor did a really crappy job! Hey! Mado said you were acting weird. What's up?"

She hesitated for a minute then said, "If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell Madison!" I nodded my head and listened intently.

"I saw Matt when he was setting up the chairs, Zoella and him, it looked like they were.. flirting!" My jaw suddenly dropped and all I could think of was Madison.