Our Last Crazy Day

Lauren's POV

When I arrived at my locker, I took my North Face backpack off my back and set it on the plastic tile floor while I packed it with my books for first to fourth period. Cameron came up behind me and put his arm on my shoulder.

I gasped. "Ugh! Don't do that!"

He laughs and there is a flicker of excitement in his eyes. "So, ready to go and spend our last high school."

"Oh hell yeah! " I shout. We both start cheering in the hallway and everybody stares but I don't care! I love Cam so much and when I'm with him, I forget the outside world.

"See you if forth period! Love you!" he says as he plants a light kiss on my cheek. I blush as I watch him walk away. How did I get so lucky!?

Cam and I met in Sophomore year when he first started attending school here. I was put in charge of leading him around the school. I instantly fell in love with him and it took only a week before we started dating. Ever since then, we have been talking about the future and us. We hope to move to Los Angeles and start our careers there, me being an actress and him a YouTuber. We also hope to live in house outside of LA and start our family life. All throughout high school, I worked at Starbuck and Pac Sun in hopes of earning enough while Cam worked at Subway and American Eagle. Having two jobs AND school work to do really sucked! But, hopefully it will pay off!

"Ow!" I shout as I trip over someone's foot. My eyes wander up and I see the foot belongs to Nash Grier. Why would he trip me? He was Cameron's best friend and I always respected him. "What the hell is your problem?!"

"Maybe your just clumsy!" he jabs. All the people around him start to laugh and yell "Oh you just got ROASTED!"

I roll my eyes and head to my seat. I keep contemplating what I could have possibly done to him that would have made him treat me that way! We had always been close friends and we always hung out! Since it was the last day, our history teacher let us watch a movie. I found some interest in it because it was a documentary on the 1980s, which was my favorite decade. After history class, I was heading to my next period, Environmental Science. I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

"Cam! I told you to sto- Nash! What do you want now! To make fun of me again?!"

"Can I talk to you for a second? In private?" he asks and his blue eyes look at me. I can see nervousness in them. I'm very hesitant for a second but finally roll my eyes and follow him. He only takes me a little ways to the hallway that leads to the bathrooms.

"So have you taken me aside to explain why you trippe-" I'm interrupted when Nash puts his hands on my face and places his lips on mine.

Madison's POV

After first period, Matt grabs my hand and drags me behind him. "Where are we going?" I laugh. He turns and gives me his classic smirk that always gets me. When we end up in the lockers near the bathrooms, he kisses me and places his hands on my neck and they slowly move down to my hips. We quickly stop when Laura passes by. She has a look on her face as if she just saw a ghost.

"I'm gonna go check on Laura!" I tell Matt. We kiss each others cheeks and say goodbye. I then head over to Laura's locker and put my arm around her. "What wrong with my sweet sweet Laura?"

"Um... It's nothing! I-I'll be fine!" she stutters.

"Yeah, I definitely didn't buy that! Come on! Tell me what's up!" Then the bell rings.

"I-I'll tell you at lunch! Gotta go to fourth period!" she waves goodbye. I pull my phone out and text Beara.

To: Beara

WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH LAURA!!

After I send it, I head to my fourth period, Spanish. Since it is our last day, our amazing Spanish teacher make us some yummy Mexican food. We spent the time eating taco and tortilla chips. So yummy! I then noticed that Shawn was missing class. He absolutely never missed class, in fact, he had a PERFECT attendance record and no tardies. Something was SERIOUSLY suspicious about everybody today! After Spanish, I checked my phone and noticed there was no text from Beara.

Where was my BEARA!!

Sara's POV

"I love you Shawn! And I can't stop listening to your song! It's AMAZING!" I tell him as I look in his beautiful eyes!

"Thanks! Want me to make you a CD tonight? As an early graduation present?" he says with his sneaky smile that makes me weak.

"YAS!" I shout. People everywhere are looking at me like I have a serious problem! Shawn and I laugh together. I love his laugh!

"Ready to head to band?" he asks. Both Shawn and I joined band and that's basically how we met and fell in love! I play the saxophone and he plays the drums, which is only one of the MANY instruments he plays! We head to band together holding hands.

When we arrive I can tell that the director is in a BAD mood! We have the graduation concert to prepare for tonight and he always get angry before a concert! "Today is gonna be fun!" I say sarcastically. 

I open my instrument case and start to put my sax together. After it's all put together, I realize that my reed (basically the most important part of the instrument because that is basically what makes the music!) is broken! What am I gonna do?! I had no extra reeds and didn't know if the band director was in the mood to give me one. I decide to suck it up and ask him for one. He has his saxaphone on his shoulder. I walk up and tap the back of his shoulder. "Come over here!" he orders, "What do you want."

"Um.." I say in my quiet shy voice. Then a voice calls from the drum section.

"Hold on Sara!" he shouts. As he turns around, his large alto sax slowly comes toward my nose and smacks it, throwing me to the ground! My eyes begin to tear up from the burning pain coming from my nose. My eyes start to go black and I faint. Once I wake I see the whole band crowded around me. How embarrassing! "GIVE HER SOME SPACE!" shouts the director, "BACK TO YOUR SEATS!" Everyone rushes back to their seats except Shawn. "You okay Sara?" I try to talk but no words come out. I hold my nose and shake my head as I feel blood dribble out of my nose. GREAT! CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER!? Shawn runs to grab me the tissue box and I grab one of the rough tissues out of the blue box and cover my nose with it. "Shawn, take her to the office. Be careful and make sure she doesn't pass out again on the way!" Shawn helps me up and places his hand on my back to help support me. We remain silent the whole walk except for Shawn constantly asking me if I'm okay and all I can do is nod. Then, I wonder, was it Shawn who called the band director that caused him to turn and practically break my nose with his big brass sax. I mean, I understand that it was an accident but I always curious.

__________________________________________________________________