Can It Get any Worse?

Madison's POV

After checking my phone a bajillion times, I never got a reply from Beara.

Ugh! Beara! PICK UP YOUR PHONE!!!!

After the lunch bell rang, I decided to go find Matt. He always waited for me at my locker.

"Hey! Have you heard from Shawn or Sara?" I ask before he can even say hello.

"Whoa! Calm down! What's up?" he asks as he tries to calm me down.

"Well I texted Beara to tell her that Laura was acting weird and told her that I needed her help, but she never replied. And then Shawn wasn't in Spanish and missed the tacos and chips!" I rambled.

"Tacos and chips!? Damn! I should have taken Spanish!" he laughed.

"Matt! I'm serious! I'm really worried about them!" I was getting a little furious.

"Okay okay!" Let's go check the office! Maybe they went home sick or something!" I nodded and he tried to calm me down on the way to the office.

When we arrived at the office, I kinda freaked out! "HeyIcantseemtofindmyfriendSaraandmyotherfriendShawndidntshowforSpanishwhichisntlikehimbeca-"

"Whoa! Slow down!" said the lady at the front desk, "You said your looking for Sara and Shawn? Those band kids?

"Yes mam! I am!"

"Last I saw they were over in Nurse Joan's office. You can check there." she responded. I told her thank you and headed that way. Then common sense hit me! Something must be REALLY wrong if they are in the nurse's office!!! When we arrive I barge in the door without knocking. Then I see Beara. She's covering her nose with a bloody tissue and holding the top of her nose, trying to get it to stop. The under part of her eyes was a dark purple color and her eyes were red and watery

"OH MY GOD BEARA! What HAPPENED?! Did you get in a fight with a punk or something?!"

She let out a short laugh and shook her head. Then she looked to her left where I just notice was were Shawn was sitting. "She was asking the band director for help when he turned around and his sax whacked her in the face and sent her for the ground." Matthew started laughing a little and I quickly punched him in the arm. That shut him up! "Oh that sucks Beara! You feeling any better?!" I asked. She just shrugged her shoulders. I then turned to Nurse Joan, "Is she gonna be okay?"

"Well nothing is broken, thankfully! And the bleeding is about to stop. You guys can hang in here until then," then she turned to beat up Beara, "Let me know if you need anything." Then she left us alone in the room.

"Did you get my message?" I asked. She removed the bundle of Kleenexes so she could speak.

"No. I left my phone in my locker cause we can't have it during band," she mumbled. Duh! How could I be so oblivious!? Of course she had to leave it!

"Hey guys? Could you go grab our lunches out of the locker? And if you see Laura or Cam on the way, update them on Beara. Thanks." Matt kissed me goodbye and Shawn kissed Beara on the cheek and then they left.

Sara's POV

My entire face was filled with pain. My eyes felt swollen and I felt sleepy. "You feeling any better?" asked Shawn. I shook my head. "God, I'm such an idiot!" I looked at him with a confused look. "I called Mr. Gold (the band director) and that's the reason he turned around! And it was for a stupid reason too! Oh, I'm sorry Sara!" he apologized with his concerned eyes. I wasn't mad at him! I understand! It's not his fault! It's nobodies fault! It was an accident!