The Graduation Party

Sara's POV

My phone buzzed in my back pocket.

1 iMessage

Carter Reynolds

Graduation party at my place tonight!! Everyone's invited!!!

I sent a group text:

To: Mado, Laura, Shawn, Matt, Cameron

You guys going to Carter's party?

I got like fifty texts at once! They all replied 'Yes!' I ran out to ask Cole if he would drive me because my mom needed to borrow my Altima but like always, he had other plans. Wait! I could ask Shawn! I called his number ( mainly cause I wanted to hear his voice!) "Hey Shawn!"

"Hey Beara!" he answers and it makes me blush! "So, lemme guess, you need a ride to Carter's party and figured that your boyfriend just so happened needed one too so you asked your brother if he could drive us."

"Well I did ask him but he said he couldn't so I figure you could?"

"Well my car is in the shop for an oil change. So.." Suddenly Cole bursted in my room.

"Hey! What party did you say you were going to?" Cole asked.

"Carter Reynolds. You know that rich kid with the mansion that has a party every year," I answered. He let out a laugh.

"Well just so happens that I just got invited too! I can give you a ride and does Shawn need a ride too?" I rolled my eyes! Now Cole would give me a ride cause HE got invited.

"Yes he does!" Cole told us that we would leave at seven to pick up Shawn and I said goodbye to Shawn. It was time to get ready! And I needed to find an outfit! I hunted through my closet and threw all my clothes on my bed. What was I gonna wear?! After trying on everything in my closet, I finally decided on my Rock Revival Jeans, my Wet Seal sweater, Aeropostale tank, and Roxy shoes. I quickly reapplied my eyeliner and added some moisturizer to my face.

"Let's go!" called Cole. We got into Cole's truck and headed to Shawn's place. I barely made it there alive with all of Cole's crazy driving! When we arrived to his cute little house, I saw him sitting on his porch playing his guitar and singing a tune. When he saw us pull up, he placed it back in the case and hopped in the backseat where I was sitting (mainly so I could sit next to him!). He greeted me with a kiss and we headed out! Cole pulled out of Shawn's driveway, backing into the green trash bins at the end of the driveway. Unfortunately, they were full of trash and it was now all over the street!

"COLE!" I yelled. Both Shawn and I got out of the car and began to pick up the trash. "Ugh! I'm sorry about that!" I said as I put my palm to my face.

"Hey, its fine! I don't care about this! I'm just glad we can both go to this party together!" He leaned it and kissed me. "I love you Sara."

"I love you too Shawn!" We finished picking up the trash and got back in the car. "Drive SLOWER please!" I shouted to Cole from the backseat.

Lauren's POV

After I get dressed in my American Eagle Dress and Forever 21 heels, Cam and I get in his car and head out. On the ride, Cam asks me, "Do you think that Nash will be there tonight?"

"I don't know. I hope not! I don't wanna see him ever again! He almost destroyed the best thing that ever happened to me," I say as I look at him. He puts his arm around me and pulls me in, kissing the top of my head.

Carter Reynolds is one of the richest kids in the school. How did this happen? His dad owned a law firm in three different states and his mother was a cardiologist, so you can guess what kind of bucks that makes! His house is a huge three story mansion with an outdoor pool and pool house. It was amazing! I had only been there a few times but every time, I noticed something new and better.

When we arrived, we parked next to Matt and Madison who had just arrived. "You guys heard from Beara?" Just as I said this, Cole's black pickup pulled in. His car had a green streak across the side of it.

"Hey Cole," Matt called, "I think you got something on your car!"

"Oh man!" he whined. We all laughed.

"What happened?" Mado asked.

"Well let's just say that it involved Cole's driving and green trash bins!" Beara said as her and Shawn looked at each other a giggled. They're so cute!

We all headed into the party together along with Cole and his new girlfriend, Gabriella. It was a maze of people dancing to A Little Party Never Killed Nobody. The entire place was lit up with neon lights. It was amazing! Cam took me into the crowd and we started dancing. We here eventually joined by Sara and Shawn and Matt and Madison. Soon we were all insanely dancing! Through the entire night, we never saw Nash but I didn't care! In fact, I was relieved!! We party for hours and had a blast!  

Madison's POV

My phone suddenly buzzed. "It's my mom! She wants me home ASAP!" I say as i rolled her eyes.

"I'll take you home!" Matt offered.

"Okay thanks babe! Sorry you have to leave so early!" I told him.

"No it's okay! I would be boring without you anyway!" he says as he kisses my cheek.

"Sorry you have to leave so early!" Laura says as she give me a hug.

"Miss you Mado!" says Beara.

"Bye guys!" We say as they wave goodbye. We slowly made our way through the crowd and to Matt's Land Rover. We both get in and barely make it through the mass of cars that covered the front of Carter's house. It was a mess! We finally make it out and on the highway.

"You have fun?" Matt asks.

"Yeah that was an awesome party! But I'm super tired!" I respond.

"Here, come lay on my shoulder," he says as he taps his shoulder. I place my tired head on his muscular shoulder and close my eyes. A sudden speed bumps shocks me and I open my eyes.

Well now I'm awake!

I turn to look out the window when I am blinded by headlights that approach us at fast speed. The headlights come so close and hit into the car crushing the side of it and sending glass everywhere. My vision suddenly goes black.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

Hope your enjoying the story and thanks soo much for reading! It really means a lot!

Let me know what you think so far!