Released

Sara's POV

I wake up to the sound of my 5:00 am alarm. I rub my tired eyes and get out of my bed.  I run to the kitchen and hear the coffee brewing.  I sit at the table waiting like a child at Christmas! I NEEDED THIS! Right after it finishes, I quickly pour it into my white mug.  Yum!! I rush to the bathroom and wash my curly brown hair.  I pick out my Buckle jeans and Forever 21 top with my high school sweatshirt. 

I get in my Nissan Altima with my warm mug of coffee.  I take an hour drive to the hospital.  On my way, my phone starts to ring.  My favorite picture of Shawn appears on my screen.  He looks so cute!

"Hello babe!" I say cheerfully.

"Mattgotoutofacoma!" He rushes out.

"What?! Is he out of ICU? Can we see them?"

"Yeah. Pulling up to the hospital right now.  You on your way?"

"Yep! At the intersection right now," I tell him as I make a turn.

"Okay! I'll wait at the front with ya,"

"Okay! Love ya! Bye."

I pull into the hospital and drive around the parking lot FOREVER!!! I finally find a spot! Then a big Land Rover hits me in the side and dents the car.  HE starts shouting stuff at me and just from reading his lips, I can tell it isn't very kind!  He backs his car up and I am filled with rage!

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"You're the one who screwed up! You should have looked both ways!!"  He yelled back.  Suddenly we got into a big word fight! It got pretty ugly.  I was just so enraged!!! Suddenly I feel I had on my shoulder.  I whip around and see Shawn.  He has a really worried look on his face and he is as white as a ghost.  He looks at then side of my car and sees the giant dent. He rolls his eyes and turns to the guy who hit me and a very angry look comes upon his face. He starts yelling at the guy and shoves him. I've never seen him THIS angry!

"YOU DENTED MY GIRLFRIENDS CAR AND YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT!!" He yells as he glare at him. "Come on! Be a GENTLEMAN!"

"Okay! Calm down dude!" he replies.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" He shouts back. The guy jumps back and quickly gets his insurance on the phone. I turn to Shawn. He hugs me and lays his chin on my head. "I want you to know that I love you and I'll do anything for you! You're my world!"

"I love you too! I don't know what I would do without you!" I place a light kiss on his lips and we turn to the man who dented my car.

"I just called my insurance and they said they should take care of it! But they need your information." He hands me his phone and I talk with them for a few minutes. After everything is figured out, Shawn and I head into the hospital to see Matt and Mado.

Lauren's POV

I decide to run to the hospital since it isn't very far from my house. I end up running into Zoella on my run, like LITERALLY! We both fall on the ground backwards. "What the bloody hell?" she yells.

"Sorry I didn't see you! Hey, I'm heading to the hospital to see my friends. Let's have that checked out," I say as I point the large bump on her head. She agrees and I help guide her to the hospital. We enter the doors and head to the front desk. "Hey! Um.. can we get an nurse or doctor to check her head out?" I ask the lady at the front desk. A nurse comes around with clipboard and takes us to a room. Zoella and I follow her into the room and she had Zoella sit on the bed. She asks us what happened and Zoella explains as she checks her head. All I can think about is seeing Mado and Matt! Cam called me this morning with the news about Matt and I was ecstatic! I was soo happy that everything was getting better, slowly but surely. Suddenly, I get extremely dizzy and the world around me goes black as my motionless body hits the tile hospital floor.

I wake up and see Cameron's face. His eyes are watery and tears slowly fall down his cheeks. As he sees me wake up, he sighs with relief. He yells for the nurse. "Hey baby!" He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Hello mam! How are you feeling?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You suffered from a heat stroke. You got too over heated. You should be better now though! And make sure you don't run in eighty degree weather!"

Cam and I laugh as she leaves. "I was worried about you! You sure you're okay?" I nod and smile at him. He cares so much for me!

"I love you!" I whisper to him. He comes over and gives me a passionate kiss. We head off to see Matt. As we walk in the room- just my luck! Nash and Hayes are here to see him too!

Madison's POV

The next morning, I constantly ask the nurses about Matt. What is going on with my Matty!!!! I NEED to see him!!! Luckily, I am being released this morning! I gather my clothes that I wore the night of the accident. In the bundle of clothes, I find the necklace that Matt had given to me on my sixteenth birthday. It has two golden cursive Ms on it. I love it so much! After I get dressed in some clothes my parents brought me, I head to the front desk in search of Matt. On my way, I run into Beara and Shawn. They both looked a little shaken up. "You guys okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, some idiot in the parking lot dented my car!" Beara says in her angry voice. She is SCARY when she is angry!

"Ugh! That sucks! Did he pay for it?" I ask.

"Yeah, after Shawn showed him up he did! That idiot needs to stay off the road!" Shawn put his arm around him and it calms her down.

"Do you guys know what room Matt is in?" I ask impatiently.

"108 I think," Shawn responds. I bolt down the hall and search for 108. When I find it, I rush inside. I see Lauren, Cameron, Nash, Hayes, and Matt's parents. I can tell that Laura is avoiding eye contact with Nash.

Matt looks at me with his longing eyes. Everyone heads out of the room to give us a moment. I rush into his arms and kiss him harder than ever before. It feels like the first time. He hold me in his arms. "I am so sorry! I can't believe that I put your life in danger like that!"

"Matty, it wasn't your fault! It was that stupid trucker! Please don't blame yourself!!" He reaches out and hugs me. Everyone heads back in including Beara and Shawn. We all talk but we don't talk about the accident or the fact that we are in a hospital, we laugh and discuss the good times! Surprisingly, Nash didn't even look at Laura. I think that Cameron's fist in his face was a clear message! The nurse later comes in and tells us that Matt is in great condition surprisingly, especially since he JUST got out of a coma and we could take him home. He gets dressed and we hold hands walking out of the hospital.