4.

"I'M A THERAPIST, SWEETHEART

"I'M A THERAPIST, SWEETHEART..."

---¤☆¤---

Pulling her hood down closer to her, she wishes it would stick to her like another layer of skin, she wanted to be swallowed by the fabric. The outside world was too much at the moment. The air reeked of gasoline and musky wet streets, not in the romanticizing way people do to Time Square. But in the 'avoid that area unless you wanna gag' kind of way. People were talking too loudly and harshly. The sun was shining a little too bright. She could still taste the butterscotch candy in the back of her throat.

Wincing at the world around her, she just wanted it to be silent⎯silent and dark. That would be nice. Hell, that would be really nice even if it was for just a few minutes. Pulling herself from her thoughts, she redirects her attention onto Tori, who was happily walking by her side. Staring at the bright haired girl, she was practically vibrating in her sticker covered combat boots, a big smug and annoying look on her face. Oh, gods. What was she up to?

"Awooga! Cute boy! By the steps! Mr Dark and Mysterious~" Tori growls, "God I'd jump on him any day of the week~"

"Mega ultra gross, Tori." Nastasha gags, rolling her eyes.

"Just look at him and tell me you won't jump on that!" Tori argues, "He's a fucking model, Nattie!"

"Tori!"

"He's like the love child of Devon Aoki from 2 Fast 2 Furious! Drool worthy!" Tori rambles, playfully fanning her face.

Opening her mouth to scoff, Tori grasps the sides of her face, forcing her to look at the bike rack. Rolling her eyes at Tori's persistence, she follows Tori's stare, not seeming anyone 'worthy' of the title, 'Mr Dark and Mysterious'. It was just the baseball boys, they weren't really 'Mr Dark and Mysterious'. They were just jerks who never heard of deodorant. Gods, Tori had shitty taste in boys. Why would she like someone like Tom Welling? Or Orlando Bloom? Those were real guys!

Feeling eyes on her, she turns to the wall beside the bike rack, her face burning up as she sees who Tori's 'Mr Dark and Mysterious' was. It was Luke Castellan. Luke MOTHERFUCKING Castellan. That was Tori's 'Mr Dark and Mysterious'. What the hell was he doing? What the hell was he doing here? Slapping Tori's hands away from her, she pulls her hood down further, trying desperately to not be seen by the older stupidly stupidly handsome boy. She didn't need Tori to start.

"No! No! Nope. You can jump on any other guy, but him." She argues, keeping her head low.

"Why? Is he like someone's Dad? Best friend?" Tori questions, furrowing her brows together.

"Well for one, he's a friend from my Summer Camp. Two, he's six years older than both of us, Tori. Besides, he'd never be into me or you. We're too young." Natasha explains, keeping her head low.