Coming Clean

• Dedicated to The Wonderful Meagan herself xXx

"Horses were fast. Horses were very fast. Horses were TOO FREAKING FAST!!!" yelled a part of Meagans brain as she galloped along the beaten track road. She shoved the thought to the back of her mind, and tightened her fingers on the reins. Faster meant she could catch up to Jon sooner. Her knuckles were practically frozen from the wind but she could honestly say with a skip in her step that she didn't care.

She had been riding for an hour or so when she saw a few dark figures on horses. The Imp was obviously the smaller and she recognized Yoren's relaxed posture, so the boy riding between them sitting in a ridiculously mopey fashion just HAD to be Jon. Also the white direwolf trotting next to him was a deaf giveaway. There was a few others, but she didn't really care. She only had eyes for the sulking idiot on the dark grey horse.

"Jon!" she screamed as loud as she could, still galloping. She breathed a sigh of relief as he turned around, urging her horse on. The poor mare however seemed to be tired, and slowed herself to a trot as they got closer. Jon slowly walked his horse towards her.

"Meagan? What are you doing here?"

he asked as the reached each other. She said nothing, dismounting silently and walking to him. She grabbed his hand and leg and pulled him cleanly off the saddle, and the poor man only just managed to land on both feet with a decidedly unmanly yelp that made Yoren snigger.

"What are you doing?!" he asked again, and she looked him straight in the eye.

"Something I should have done ages ago!" she muttered, and grasping the front of his cloak, pulled his head downwards so their lips met in a searing kiss.

They stayed like that for several long moments, before Meagan pulled away, her heart hammering in her chest like a hundred Dothraki drums. Jon was staring at her, his chocolate eyes dark and his hands over hers where they clung to his cloak.

"I couldn't bear you going to the Wall without knowing. So yes. Now you know." she said, removing her hands from him and smoothing her dress as she stepped back from him.

"You can go now if you want. To join the Nights Watch and take your vows. I'll understand." she swallowed, a lump forming in her throat. He looked at her the moment she said vows.

"Fuck that!" he growled, stepping forward, grasping her wrists and pulling her to him in a rush of cloth. Meagan felt the bark of a tree trunk against her back as Jon's lips met her in a ferocious kiss, filled with fire and passion. She returned it with equal intensity, ignoring the four or five men around them. She felt his tongue brush over her lower lip, almost asking permission, and she opened to him without hesitation. It was amazing. He tasted like spiced wine and fruit, dark and decadent yet sweet and refreshing at the same time. She felt his hands release her wrists and fall to her waist, pulling her closer to him, and she responded eagerly, putting one hand to the back of his neck and entwining the fingers of the other in his dark curls. When they eventually broke apart, they just stood in each others arms, breathing heavily with closed eyes and foreheads pressed together. The moment was shattered by Yoren and his less than tactful outburst.

"Bloody hell son, get yer arse back to Winterfell with her or I swear I'll kick it there!"

_________________

A/N

This is horribly short I know, but not only have i not posted recently i just feel this makes a nice minichapter. This made me squee a little because im a total Jogan fangirl.