74.) imposters at the jewellery store

My arm reaches out from the pile of broken promises I drowned myself in.
I see the dawn and rise with it, from the ashes, from my failures.
But my torso gleams like gold with all my achievements and success,
that I refuse to forget and still acknowledge and better yet,
cherish.

I wear ten eyes to stay away from the man in red and none of them are blue with envy.
I don't know such a thing, so shoo, leave me be.
They lack one and have one because they can't see the truth, what awaits them,
they're blind in the other nine,
one for each level of hell.

I can throw it at them like pearls from clams from the sea,
that they should drown in with filled lungs of water
instead they await fire,
hot and burning brimstone.
They will have their sins burned away instead of washed away.
For the man in red they choose to worship like the blasphemes they are.

I hate flat diamonds they aren't even diamonds just imposters at the jewellery store.
Which is why they are so single-minded, with one-track-minds, tunnel vision and blindness that makes them exude idiocy their lack of modesty fails to conceal from the many eyes of the world.

They attract others with their riches, and deceptive shimmers.
Greedy fools plagued with avarice fall for their traps and the shines, twinkles, glimmers.
But then the opals they raise to the light bleed deeply and reveal themselves as garnets they then throw to the ground in shock and fear.
They lack foresight the whole lot of them, that's why they could use more eyes than the one they all share.

That's why they died when I threw glass at the only eye they had.
Now all they see is black or nothingness, an empty void where they stupid precious gemstones used to be.

They will never see the light of day and the glow of the sun.
Nor the gleam of the diamonds, or how the look of emerald sparks fun.

I would rather die a thousand times than join the fools,
all for some blood diamonds and the sound of your name being screamed through a megaphone.
They can keep their stupid stone.
I'd rather remain anonymous, struck with deprivation, and the feeling of being alone.
︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎
ద     ద 𖦊 ꪉ 𐀔 𐃸 ద   𖦊  ʊ
༒    ༒ ༒ ༒  .   .      ༒ .   . ༒
༒ ༒ ᜊ ༒              ༒       ༒
༒ ༒  ༒
༒ ༒  ༒ . . ༒
༒ ༒  ༒ . . ༒
ద                  ༒
༒ . ༒
༒ . . ᰔ