antartican fun part 2

*WARNING* THERE IS SOME WEIRD STUFFF BECAUSE IM NOOB AT MAKING                                                  STORIES  AND MAYBE ITS OK. I WILL BE WEIRD FOR ONE AMOGUS

GERMANY POV

THOUSOUND SOUNDS LIKE THOUSOUNDS HAHAHA SCREAMS* BELGIUM:THATS NOT FUNNY. germany: oh well you win again 

AIR BASE 4455

GERMANY:we got pain of ass in the german lands far in europe but something weird is going on the air we need to see so get ready i will take my fokker dr.1 plane dutch: hey germany what you got there GERMANY: nah americans your neutral right dutch:yes germany also dutch pls tell about my plane is it really spains dutch:no germany:why dutch:because in world war one a the fokker plane company was mine very soon one of the planes went to fighter wing one controlled by red baron his real name was manfred von reichtofen <= true story dutch: later ater war the plane was dead i only had its replica it had modern systems eletronics and completely made of wood after that all bla bla bla you weimar republic bla bla bla  ww2 bla bla bla in 1990 i gave this has a reunifiction gift i still don't like you that much but still i was you were young your father went missing then you found him your most favouirate wasn't the plane but some thing else france gave well a you like france at the time more over later you were sent to school by dutch i was your back at the time in the day 69 of the school you found out your father which took you crying soon you will realise the pain well you grew suffring poland told to give multiple stuff too her later in the school poland liked you a little you were know as darkside in the school as everyone hate you and then you dreamed to fly you left that to work for the work you worked for un until you were had one good adventure then you became a pilot later you opened you car garage only to realse that you have not used the garge and the car is out side when you opened the garge your eyes don't belive it was  your plane the gift i gave you after convincing what you call it germany: luftwaffe dutch: yes they agreed you and you flew this bird fokker was still was my company. tat was the story germany: you even told my past  little dutch: yes i gotta go to eat lunch germany: ok well that was true i gotta get americans off here.