chapter 24 sinking of hms bonames and usaxjapan

GERMAN POV

i got a message america is marrying japan bottom gun baby america as booked a trip to usa to japan by a british ship it will be in a ship.

AFTER IN THE SHIP/GERMAN POV

we are in the ship really luxury poland is here the marrige osf usa and japan will be in the ship and thats one pieace of cake hey usa are you ready to marry get ready or japan will take kantana. yeah i did.ok wait what the hell is that sound.i don't know.wait is that a ice berg.the captain yells turn her in british english.oh no there is hole in the ship now what we need to escape its sinking usa we can do your marrige soon.ok.girls and usa first for lifeboats.why.women and children first the crew yells.so im gonna die poland i will be sinking in the ship.she give me a kiss in the cheek and leavs the sinking ship in a boat sh*t what we do now.we go down the ship to honor can you take it seroius british guy we are also humans.NO LIFEBOATS LEF I REPEAT NO LIFEBOATS LEFT.wait where is everyone so the left me in the ship sh*t nooooooooooooooooo the water is freaking cold im dieing help h-e-lp huh-hh heart beats 200000000000000000x weird nosies.where am i im back home what the is this somekind of dream i guess it true where is poland where is everyone why is it queit outside it should be nosie woah austria is this your house.yeah so you live in a calm place of this city.yep.ok ok why do i feel something stupid we don't have a child maybe.yeah and we are not united.well i guess if i can create copratin with poland i can create my child which will replace me it will be the european union i will name him and he will have stars and maybe dark eyes.where is poland. she is on the home.if i have a child i will teach him to be good.

DEVLOPER

THANKS TO HOJ AGAIN 

THANKS TO READERS TOO