chapter 47 oh god

GERMANY POV

what a nice day until its spoiled oppesi told it anyway poland is freaking missing i found her in flying forterrs of the locailty in space i sneaked it the large machine i went to the cell i saw someone like poland she was crying i told hey who are you and don't cry if want i can save you she was in the darknees suddently the cell broke and france came out with her hands raised o took my gun she was weird psycho? she told who are you you are germany your my hero wait what the freack fra- no your my husband and i know it france what the he*^ wait is this is the france from the reailty no way locailty tis is not good i want to get out of germany now this body is not good no i change ma mind but where is poland what poland germany? my wife. slaps germany* germany where are you at this world im your wife and thats it lets get out noo poland slaps germany again* shut up deutschland wait you know german then you are my wife or poland??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? baba a b booui what the then who are ya aye yo bro bro what le he*^ ok lets get out of here france.