chapter 51 the chaser and the crimnal

GERMANY POV

this is my one day mission i found the black hole bomb then i was set ready to take off tytytyty robloxia there so im in the air as i aproached the construction site it was heavy defended with me alone lets show em its night so little creepy radion:a man from prussia is back from the ground  for the kriegsmarina a lot of issue a lot of it blood fights for blood a beast has woke awake ayo llalalalwllelelelelelele kriegsmarina.AYAO A MAN WHO COULOURED HIS PLANE RED FOR LOVE AND POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR A MAN WHO AS IT ALL OF F BUT HAS ROSEN AYOA A MAN WHO LIKES IS PAST ENEMIES BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HIS GUNS UPGRADE CHANGED HIM TO A 9.5 MM BULLETS A EVIL THAT SWOPPED THROUGH HIM HAS BEEN METH TUY FFF BUT RRR OR EVEN A CHANGE BUT THIS MAN IS LIKE NO OTHERS HE TAKES A OLIVE AND CHOPS IT THEN STARTS THROWING IT BECAUSE OF THE PAST EXPERINCES  HIS RED BIRD AND HIS TITLE RED BARON MADE HIM A TRUE STAR HE WILL NEVER EVER GO TO REALITY  BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE HE WILL NEVER MISS HIS RED COULOUR THIS IS WHY PAINTED HIS PLANE RED OF FAME OF BRIGHT RED.HIS PLANE IS A BEAST WITH THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER HIS OTHER BIRDS ALSO HELPING IM AS A COMMANDER LLELELELELELEL BULLESTS WITH HIS RED SCARF ON HIS NECK ALWAYS  MAKE HIM PRIDE OF HIMSELF HAS HE WOULD GO TO REALITY SOON.im done i did it right now russia is gone but the black hole bomb has been stopped i did it but how did they make it this far.my red love.