chapter 22 germany married poland

GERMANY POV

austria as went to her own i felt that poland was up to something wait someone is on my door who it is. poland.oh no hi poland she holded my hand others stared us she began to run not even caring whats around her she ignored all shoutings she told we are gonna marry. what not now polen.no. it now sh*t what will do she took me where we are gonna marry she gave me a dress i put it i looked so handsome but im worrying and have no idea but i stayed for her she went to change her dress only to hear something weird i heard a knife wait poland are you okay i heard words like marry me poland ok im getting scared i tryed to bust in but no luck sh*t i tryed to but again i saw hungary trying to make poland like him and marry him poland was done she looks so beutiful but she is crying it started to break my heart i had one choice thats to fight hungary he threw poland she fall down i talked to hungary only to get a punch on the face so i punched back he kicked me i falled and hurt my bandage went away revaling my wound i also had wound in nose its bandage was gone poland cryed to much.i told its nothing don't be.i then  kicked hungary then i thpught where should i go next i went to stomach then he was hurt so much that he surredered  i holded poland and run out of were we were i went to beutiful place there was a bench we sat there there was no one there i poland hugged me she stopped crying and told don't go anywhere please i told i will not go anywhere suddently polands wings came out it made her beutiful she took me to the skies it was clear beutiful i didn't expect this.suddently she disapered i started to fall i got scared i hit the ground and got a wound in the head an one in hand and one more on the nose and i in my toes then i got up and went like nothing happened then i spawned in were we are gonna marry poland was one which i was marrying but wanna tell that i don't know anything how i spawned there then i was married with poland i can't belive my eyes but in same time little angry we went home and i slept next day i woke up.i gotta understand why hungary want poland and where is poland now she is somewhere and my dad had ganged up on her many time in old days but now im not gonna let him do it.