chapter 41 the greatest enemy

GERMAN POV

hm sleep time door bell rings*.who could that be? opens the door sees germany's father closes the door* im from ze past you and you open the door.smashes the door.falls down get up.stop there my father don't get to my room.my son i will take you to the glory.you will take me to poopnoooooooooo.if thats the case this is my story father until now.so the story beings as i surrenderd to the allies.usa:is he dead? soviet union:yep he is lets divi... after this i was now knew that the crimes i did against everyone i was young at the time so i wasn't strong i then relised it all crimes i did against innocent counrties i then was talking to the god of death he taold that the god is disapoited i have to kill you i then told zat i weill livie i willle lives for ever he killed me anyway.i woke up again not as a country but a occupied province of france after the war.the world was destroyed and plunder.i notice zat but i didn't gave up my sister austria united but not me i was crying.after months i have became a country no two counrties.vey soon a wall was built in the sperated capital but i overcome zat too.i united i can't belive my heart its just united.now i live in peace,empathy and love.you ma fu*k takes the knife stabs germany a lot* hides behind the door.breake the door and tries to kill germany.you know what you have oe thing forgetten peace,love,empathy,caring.you don't have the taht this is why you was not okay and dad the meth you ate was the cause and i will never do taht.IM GERMANY TAKES THE KNIFE AND PUT IN THE HAND* you know what NOONE LOVES YOU NOONE CARES YOU THEE ONLIY CARE ABOUT ZE MONEY YOU GIVE.REMEMBERS THE DEAD COUUNRTYBALLS and my father turns to a ghost ANDI STAB MY FATHERRRRRRRRRRR teh soul i had is from the old dead germany he wants me so thats why and my father made me pain who would have father like this who? take a bandge and puts in the wound.someone knocks the door WHO IS ZATT? niemcy it me polska.oh sorry i woke you up nah its okay.ok and polen do you still love me? a bit of your wings why? because the old times.i know it was terrible before now you chaged a lot.

DEVLOPER

OK SO THIS IS A VIDEO BY LL I THOUGHT TO CREATE IT LIKE THIS I TOOK MY IDEAS AND IF WANT THE ORINGNAL ONE HERE THE VIDEO AND IT ACTTULY COUNTRYBALLZ THE VIDEO:                             

THANKS TO MY READERS AND ALL THINGS ARE NOT REAL.poland and germany real life is at fight in goverment. ze my faviroute company in our contry cars bmw