୭̥⋆*。✽ 𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢.

august 1st, 2018
LITA

REMIND ME WHY I AM FRIEND WITH ERIN. No because, I love her... except when she phones at 5:30am. I need my sleep!

When the phone rings again, I pick up for the first time. I love m'y best friend, but not when she calls me this early in the morning. "Leave me alone." I mumble sleepily, a second away from ending the call and go back to sleep.

"I'm outside."

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I reluctantly get up and grab the first hoodie I can find, putting it on. I walk slowly towards the door, look through the hole and yeah... Erin is in fact standing there. I open the door, and I'm greeted by a smiley and bubbly Erin. She holds up breakfast, at least she has a peace offering.

"Good morning sunshine!" She sings and aaaaah, why did I let her in. She makes herself comfortable in my kitchen, laying out everything she bought for us this morning.

How can a person can be this alive at 6am is beyond me. But here she is, standing in front of me. She's already dressed for work, she looks pulled together.

Me, on the other hand, I look like I just had a fight with a bear. My hair is a mess, I don't even feel alive. All I want to do is to curl up on myself under my sheets and go back to sleep. I'm still in my pyjamas, consisting of men's boxers and an oversized tee-shirt, which is hidden under a random black hoodie.

"Go to hell." I manage to grumble somehow with a dry throat.

She comes over with a big smile, she usually means trouble. She brings me into a tight hug, so tight I can't even move my arms to hug her back and kisses my cheek. "Aww I love you too. Now come sit down. I want to know everything." She lets go and pulls at my arm, making me tumble a bit but I still allow her to drag me to the table. She pushes on my shoulders to sit me down.

While she grabs napkins and cups, I take everything out of the bag. She really went all out and bought a bunch of stuff I know we won't finish today. "Do we really have to do this?" I whine.

"Yes. Now spill."

"Anna. My best friend is crazy. Yes she is. You agree with me don't you?" Remembering I haven't fed her yet this morning, I get up and head towards her tank. She swims around happily, completely obvious to Erin being there. Why would she care any way.

I feed her and watch her swims around for a minute, not knowing Erin was also watching me. I sigh and turned back around, being faced with my best friend. "That was sad to watch. Now, come sit down and tell me everything. I literally meant everything."

"Lord give me strength." I groan. I should seriously give in, she won't leave me alone until I do. It also feels nice to share your excitement with someone else.

I know Scarlett and I said we wouldn't tell anyone, but Erin figured it out when I asked for help picking out an outfit last night. I also think Melanie knows something, or if she doesn't... I'm sure she'll figure it out soon. That makes two persons knowing our little secret...

"So... It was amazing. I wish it didn't have to end. I took her to the ballet-" I start, but Erin interrupts me by awwing... "Don't interrupt me, or I'm not telling you anything." She nods and grabs her coffee to drink slowly. She looks at me expectingly, I took the hint. "I took her to the ballet. You know the Coppélia tickets we got for dad and maman... those. She was wearing this stunning black dress and I swear to God, she looks more beautiful every day." I gush. I'm probably smiling like an idiot, remembering as many details as I can. Obviously, I leave out the part about my stress and nervousness or my stuttering. I mean... That's just embarrassing, not matter how cute Scarlett thinks it might be.